As a result of these changes the Enhanced Search Legacy add-on will no longer be supported and will not work with SLP v. 4.7.4
- Pro Pack MUST be updated to 4.6.5
- Experience add-on Must be updated to v 4.7.4
With the upgrade of SLP, the Pro Pack legacy add-on will be deactivated. Follow the How to install / update add-on instructions. Download add-on from your account. Delete the old version from the WP Plugin admin panel. Install and activate the newest version.
- IMPROVED When Google cannot locate an address the user enters in the search, clear map markers and not a "cannot locate address" message in results.
- IMPROVED Added ability to load locations from other WordPress Store Locator Plus installations.
- CHANGED Third-party Event Location Manager, Social Media Extender and User Managed Locations add-ons are no longer supported.
- IMPROVED prepare for connections to Store Locator Plus managed services (MySLP).
- FIXED add on duplicate output by addressing internal object instantiation issue (singleton v. multi-object models).
- CHANGED dropped support for Google OEM licenses. Only Google Maps API with pay-as-you-go billing is supported.
- IMPROVED new Vue-based add/edit locations form.
- FIXED changing the country when editing a location now triggers geocoding.
- FIXED setting either latitude or longitude to blank when editing a country now triggers geocoding.
- CHANGED Experience Add On must be updated to version 4.9.14
- CHANGED Experience Add On must be updated to version 4.9.14
- CHANGED Dropped support for the slp_edit_location_right_column filter, may affect older unsupported add ons.
- NOTE Experience Add On must be upgraded to 4.9.14
- PATCHED loss of settings when upgrading from prior version to 4.9.11
- IMPROVED new visual interface settings are coming -- like the loading locations indicator for Experience Add On.
- IMPROVED added a processing indicator on settings quick save options (settings that auto-save when changed).
- PATCHED saving extended data booleans such as featured location flag is working again.
- PATCHED blank field labels on admin pages
- CHANGED prerelease versions of add ons are no longer available from the inline updates, they must be installed manually.
- PATCHED Style Gallery picker admin interface fixes.
- IMPROVED object manager
- IMPROVED added dozens of new Experience Add On.
- PATCHED remember settings during upgrades for legacy options that converted to the new Smart Options interface.
- PATCHED center map at fallback.
- PATCHED multisite license validation for Premier members.
- TESTED with WP 4.9.2
- IMPROVED add on update notifications. Checks for premium add on updates whenever the base plugin (this plugin) is updated regardless of WordPress directory service failures or timeouts.
- IMPROVED add on update notifications. Checks for premium add on updates if an add on is being deactivated due to version compatibility issues without waiting for the standard WordPress update queue.
- IMPROVED map marker rendering on mixed-protocol (http and https) sites. If your site is https but your markers are http from the SAME SITE it not auto-corrects this incorrect setting so your markers "magically appear".
- IMPROVED manage locations interface uses direct output to limit PHP string memory overruns.
- IMPROVED style gallery option management for checkbox settings.
- IMPROVED performance on loading locations for things like Locations > List and Locations > Delete Apply To All.
- IMPROVED quick save feature that immediately saves settings, used on Power Import tab. Now fades out/in setting while being saved.
- IMPROVED WPML compatibility with language files being loaded in the wp 'init' call.
- IMPROVED WPML compatibility with an updated wpml-config.xml file.
- PATCHED Power location sensor being set on with various combinations of options being enabled.
- CHANGED All translation files must come from Experience Add On and live in wp-content/languages/plugins/store-locator-le/.
- CHANGED Legacy Enhanced Map scrollwheel, mapTypeControl, and scaleControl options are not longer supported. Upgrade to the Experience Add On.
- PATCH single delete locations is working again.
- PATCH Messages (import/schedule/cron) consuming memory and preventing full page load on manage locations. Manifests as screeen options not working | Power bulk actions issues.
- PATCH update the SQL query output back to the browser to deal with WP 4.8.3 changes in how wpdb->prepare mangles the SQL queries with hashed keys.
- PATCH Admin Locations search box for sites running WP 4.8.3+
- IMPROVED Update the Store Locator Plus | Locations | List interface to improve rendering process for each row reducing memory footprint and reduce system errors when displaying 999 locations at once.
- IMPROVED A new css class 'loading_locations' is added to the find button and address input fields when a location search request is sent to the server and removed when the search is done.
- IMPROVED The Default With Font Tweaks plugin style ( Settings | View | Plugin Style ) changes the address bar color when locations are loading.
- NOTICE As of Store Locator Plus 4.9 we no longer support PHP versions prior to 5.3.
- PATCH missing subtab content when using some non-English native languages.
- PATCH array references to allow SLP to work with PHP version < 5.4 including PHP 5.3
- PATCH add allow empty parameter for Smart Options , used on Settings | Search | Appearance | Power Category Selector First Entry to allow it to be blank to drop the "Any" selector.
- NEW FEATURE Settings | General | Admin | Messages | Enable WP DEBUG to enable the WordPress debug log to help catch late-process coding errors on your site.
- IMPROVED Speed up the manage locations html rendering.
- IMPROVED Security patch for manage locations | delete operations.
- IMPROVED Add default value hint to help text for all settings that have default values.
- IMPROVED Add plugin icon to table row for WP 4.9.
- PATCH Make associated stores post types self-correcting when using Experience Add On features.
- PATCH settings with \\ being doubled-up on every save. All \\ entries in settings are replace with a single \ on upgrading to 4.8.8.
- PATCH Stop PHP warnings with Experience Add On creating individual SEO pages.
- PATCH Bulk Delete Locations deletes associated SEO Pages created by Experience Add On.
- PATCH White Screen Of Death (WSOS) on sites using PHP < 5.4, but why are they? PHP 5.3 was end-of-life August 2014.
- Tested with WP 4.9
- Power must be upgraded to 4.8.8