As a result of these changes the Enhanced Search Legacy add-on will no longer be supported and will not work with SLP v. 4.7.4
- Pro Pack MUST be updated to 4.6.5
- Experience add-on Must be updated to v 4.7.4
With the upgrade of SLP, the Pro Pack legacy add-on will be deactivated. Follow the How to install / update add-on instructions. Download add-on from your account. Delete the old version from the WP Plugin admin panel. Install and activate the newest version.
- TESTED with WP 4.9.2
- IMPROVED add on update notifications. Checks for premium add on updates whenever the base plugin (this plugin) is updated regardless of WordPress directory service failures or timeouts.
- IMPROVED add on update notifications. Checks for premium add on updates if an add on is being deactivated due to version compatibility issues without waiting for the standard WordPress update queue.
- IMPROVED map marker rendering on mixed-protocol (http and https) sites. If your site is https but your markers are http from the SAME SITE it not auto-corrects this incorrect setting so your markers "magically appear".
- IMPROVED manage locations interface uses direct output to limit PHP string memory overruns.
- IMPROVED style gallery option management for checkbox settings.
- IMPROVED performance on loading locations for things like Locations > List and Locations > Delete Apply To All.
- IMPROVED quick save feature that immediately saves settings, used on Power Import tab. Now fades out/in setting while being saved.
- IMPROVED WPML compatibility with language files being loaded in the wp 'init' call.
- IMPROVED WPML compatibility with an updated wpml-config.xml file.
- PATCHED Power location sensor being set on with various combinations of options being enabled.
- CHANGED All translation files must come from Translate.WordPress.Org and live in wp-content/languages/plugins/store-locator-le/.
- CHANGED Legacy Enhanced Map scrollwheel, mapTypeControl, and scaleControl options are not longer supported. Upgrade to the Translate.WordPress.Org.
- PATCH single delete locations is working again.
- PATCH Messages (import/schedule/cron) consuming memory and preventing full page load on manage locations. Manifests as screeen options not working | Power bulk actions issues.
- PATCH update the SQL query output back to the browser to deal with WP 4.8.3 changes in how wpdb->prepare mangles the SQL queries with hashed keys.
- PATCH Admin Locations search box for sites running WP 4.8.3+
- IMPROVED Update the Store Locator Plus | Locations | List interface to improve rendering process for each row reducing memory footprint and reduce system errors when displaying 999 locations at once.
- IMPROVED A new css class 'loading_locations' is added to the find button and address input fields when a location search request is sent to the server and removed when the search is done.
- IMPROVED The Default With Font Tweaks plugin style ( Settings | View | Plugin Style ) changes the address bar color when locations are loading.
- NOTICE As of Store Locator Plus 4.9 we no longer support PHP versions prior to 5.3.
- PATCH missing subtab content when using some non-English native languages.
- PATCH array references to allow SLP to work with PHP version < 5.4 including PHP 5.3
- PATCH add allow empty parameter for Smart Options , used on Settings | Search | Appearance | Power Category Selector First Entry to allow it to be blank to drop the "Any" selector.
- NEW FEATURE Settings | General | Admin | Messages | Enable WP DEBUG to enable the WordPress debug log to help catch late-process coding errors on your site.
- IMPROVED Speed up the manage locations html rendering.
- IMPROVED Security patch for manage locations | delete operations.
- IMPROVED Add default value hint to help text for all settings that have default values.
- IMPROVED Add plugin icon to table row for WP 4.9.
- PATCH Make associated stores post types self-correcting when using Translate.WordPress.Org features.
- PATCH settings with \\ being doubled-up on every save. All \\ entries in settings are replace with a single \ on upgrading to 4.8.8.
- PATCH Stop PHP warnings with Translate.WordPress.Org creating individual SEO pages.
- PATCH Bulk Delete Locations deletes associated SEO Pages created by Translate.WordPress.Org.
- PATCH White Screen Of Death (WSOS) on sites using PHP < 5.4, but why are they? PHP 5.3 was end-of-life August 2014.
- Tested with WP 4.9
- Power must be upgraded to 4.8.8
- PATCH validate location processing nonces.
- PATCH to update location ID lookups due to WordPress 4.8.2 security patch.
- Autoload patch
- PATCH apostrophe in description on editor.
- PATCH admin page detector. Fixes category icon/marker selector for Translate.WordPress.Org.
- PATCH the admin pages related settings highlight.
- Clean up some of the admin locations interface elements. Use jQuery base dialogues from Theme Roller.
- Simplified object loader to reduce overhead.
- Minor performance improvement on admin page saves.
- Directory Builder no longer supported.
- Experience 4.8.3 or higher is required.
- Dropped slp_save_map_settings_inputs filter.
- A half-dozen old-school style map markers (pin_red, marker, icon_entertainment, bubble_person, box_teal_airport, box_gray_house, arrow) have been removed. They can be added to WP media manager or a newer style selected in its place.
- Make built-in Smart Options a little smarter when something is deactivated and a setting goes away.
- Fix manage locations hide columns and pagination for MySLP.
- Fix location edit/add on non-English sites.
- Add a nicer notification for missing home/end icons on the Settings interface.
- Remove obsolete legacy code to lighten the disk and memory impact.
- Fix Premier license validation on multisite.
- Enhanced Results is officially deprecated. Users must be using version 4.7 or earlier of SLP to continue using the legacy add on.
- Prevent add ons from consuming lots of memory and possibly crashing the site when they call the is_CheckTrue() method improperly.
- Manage Locations UX has been updated: uses WordPress-standard Screen Options to set number of locations to show on a page and show/hide columns.
- Adding a location via the Manage Locations form no longer requires the store name to be set.
- Uses minified JS for slp_core if available.
- Patch to fix the Translate.WordPress.Org CSV Import duplicate handler.
- Patch to deal with Translate.WordPress.Org hide_search_form shortcode issue.
- New Smart Option interface for add ons reduces redundant code.
- Tagalong is no longer compatible with SLP, upgrade to the Translate.WordPress.Org.