You will notice a new look in your admin panel of Store Locator Plus in Version 4.6.2 . Featuring a new sidebar on the admin pages for the settings tabs and the locations tab.
Important fixes: SLP version 4.6.2 fixes the “white screen” error on sites running the older version of WordPress 4.4 and/or Multi-site users running WordPress 4.6.
- Show admin help settings in a new sidebar to make it easier to see what each setting does.
- Show location details preview in right sidebar on manage locations page.
- Added links to direct documentation pages for various settings.
- Implement a new slp_get_text_string filter for add-ons to manage text strings.
- Additional hard-coded gettext strings accessible to the text manager.
- Don’t load the SLP overhead on the WordPress admin heartbeat since SLP doesn’t require “heartbeat” processing. Wouldn’t it be nice if all plugins did that?
- Multisite installs – upgrading SLP fixes “not an array” error that would cause white screen on upgrade for sites using WP 4.6+
- Fix stripslashes_from_strings_only() undefined function for sites running old WordPress (you really should update to WordPress 4.4+ for security reasons if nothing else).
- Recalculate initial distance for all locations on global center map at change.
Performance update: Drop adminUI create_InputElement() method. (Note : This may break pre-4.2 Legacy Add Ons, you must upgrade to the Legacy add-on latest version release. 4.3 or higher or downgrade SLP to earlier version)
- Experience will need to be updated to 4.6.2 when updating SLP to 4.6.2
Experience Add-on 4.6.2
<h2>Change Log for SLP Experience Add-on</h2>
Some of the new features and updates you will see in the core (base) plug in :
- Manage Locations now has fast delete on single location delete icon.
- Provides mechanism for add ons to serve per-admin-page specific JS.
- If there is a newer version of an active SLP add on it will be shown on the WP plugins page.
- Power Add On assignment of categories.
- Duplicates handling on location import.
- Smart/fast option saving for add on packs including Power Add On import options.
- Fix the admin form drop down menus.
- Eliminate the duplicate “are you sure you want to delete” dialogue boxes on bulk actions.
- Gravity Forms Locations and Gravity Forms Integration add ons must be upgraded to version 4.5 or higher.
Power Add-on Users reported some glitches with version 4.5.12 imports. The duplicate handling updates has been fixed. Note: In order for the Duplicate Handling Update location to function, either the sl_id or the Contacts field Identifier MUST be present and match what is stored in the location data field. To see the sl_id number you can hover over to the left of the location name under manage locations. Exporting the locations file to a csv file will also show the sl_id. This id is assigned automatically when a user adds a location in SLP for the first time and is not the one you assign as an identifier with contact extender. The specific contact identifier field can be used instead of the sl_id and takes precedence.