Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Zoom Level on Map Results

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scott
    Participant

Hi team.  We have had a problem with not being able to adjust the zoom level on the results map after a search.  For example – all of our locations are in a very centralised area, but for some reason the default zoom is always zoomed out quite a long way – and we have no way to adjust this.  Do you have any suggestions that might help?

http://screencast.com/t/hHWtnXgEl519

Cici
    Keymaster

Scott please provide your Plugin Environment, the url doesn’t help without knowing your plugin environmnet (see posting guidelines)

Scott
    Participant

Thanks Cici!

We actually just found another post on forum in another category that solved our problem.  Thank you for getting back to us.

We will be recommending the plugin to our clients ongoing – cheers!

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know it is working, I fooled around with it on my site and then realized some of my settings were off.  If you could rate us (five star would be wonderful)  on WP as well that would be great. Someone left a bad review of one star saying that we did not get back to them and didn’t provide support unless spaid for, We always answer forum questions and do not ask for paid support unless developer has to troubleshoot and login. Really would not like that black eye on reviews…If anyone is unhappy with the product or support they can always email us or post here and we try to respond quickly.

If you like Store Locator Plus please leave a ★★★★★ rating on WordPress.org. A huge thank you from Lance and his fellow code geeks!

Mark
    Participant

Scott, can you tell me what you did to solve this issue? We’re having the same issue and haven’t been able to find the solution.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Mark, Please Provide your Plugin Environment, (see the Looking for support guidance)

Scott could have had the Experience Add-on., that is where you can define the zoom levels

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Zoom Level on Map Results’ is closed to new replies.