Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support [slp_location featured] doesn't output class name in search results

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

The [slp_location featured] shortcode isn’t outputting a class on the container element of the result items.  The location is marked as featured, and the results template code is pretty much the default.  I have all the plugins (Experience, Premier, Power, etc.) active and enabled.

Here’s the public page (in development): https://gemguide.wpengine.com/find-an-appraiser/

Attached is a screenshot of the plugin info page, the location in the admin showing that featured is checked, a screenshot of the <div> tag with the missing class, and a screenshot of the template code.

Thanks!

Kathleen
    Participant

I managed to work around this issue by changing the shortcode format from:

<div class=”… [slp_location featured]”>

to

<div class=”…” data-featured=”[slp_location data.featured]”>

then adding the CSS

.results_entry[data-featured=”1″] { … }

Not a perfect solution, but works for me.

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know Kathleen, th developer is working on updates to SLP before he can release. Update will be 4.8 , ditto all of the other add-ons and Premier will also be 4.8.  But do not update without making sure you have a full back-up.  Some of the older settings are behaving differently. He is using the new smart options.  What you have relayed could fall into the Old legacy settings.  If you had the layout from before the smart options were enabled it could be the issue. I will make sure to let him know.  Which SLP plugin style were you using?  He will add new styles that Premier customers ask for so if you are using an older SLP plugin style (under settings view) he may want to look at it and reconstruct or add  a new Gallery style if he hasn’t already.

Cici
    Keymaster

Update to 4.8 has been released. This should fix the issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘[slp_location featured] doesn't output class name in search results’ is closed to new replies.