Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wy4tt34rp
    Participant

URL: http://198.58.125.100/~d1a424ib827v78/locations/
    SPL: v4.4.21
    WP: 4.4.2

When a Store Name is clicked in the results, the map balloon pops up as expected, however our lists are long and the map is not visible as you scroll through it. Is there a way to send the user back to the top of the page to see the balloon when a Store Name is selected? Something like a Named Anchor?

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi again,
    Yes….and Lance says you probably know how to do that, ( you know javascript and hooks and filters) He showed me briefly, you have EXP as well I thought. You will need the Enhanced Map or EXP add-on. You need to add the rule using the store identifier.

P.S. that is a cool idea, he might write in the script as a new feature for Premier, just not at the moment until he gets some other things wrapped up.

🙂

wy4tt34rp
    Participant

LOL…I think Lance has too high of a regard for my talents. I can hack script, but I wouldn’t consider myself a php/js developer.

I’ll await the update 🙂

Cici
    Keymaster

K,

No promises as to the turn around time, it could be next week, next month, next year….he has a bazillion business projects atm.

P.S. You  know you can post in Premier forum  if this is the account with the Premier subscription right?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Anchoring Store Names’ is closed to new replies.