SLP v 4.4.23
As you may have noticed there was no blog about the Store Locator Plus versions 4.4. 21. The skipped versions never made it to production release due to a test fail and a few last minute changes to the base plugin addressing special characters in the mouse-over appearing as html script. If you have the Pages add-on, you must update the base SLP plugin to 4.4.23 that implements the REST route to be used for advanced features.
Highlights on the updates (see release notes for more information):
- Settings under the SLP General Tab would not save the deletion of Google API. This would have impacted multiple options that could no longer be set to their default, (blank) in some cases.
- Fixed the disappearing act of the ? “help text” in the UI
- Changed the appearance of the User Interface
- Fixed the display of the ampersand and apostrophes in the hover mode
- Introduced REST routes (more in release notes and the technical voodoo to be explained in upcoming blog,video for the uber-technical
- A latent error that stopped displaying the Map on the Store Pages with the short code
storepage map =locationhas been patched.
- An error that caused the repeating of the first location when in a custom post types loop has been fixed.