• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anita
    Participant

Is there something wrong with zoom adjustment? I have it to auto-zoom to contain all of the locations initially and my zoom adjustment at “0,” which should be perfect. However, when I set it at “0,” it actually is at the same zoom as when I have it set at “1.” And, if I set it at “-1,” it zooms in two levels, passing the one that I want. I went as far as using a default WordPress theme and disabling all of my plugins, and the results are the same.

Cici
    Keymaster

I dunno, what versions are you using? Please provide your Plugin Environment (see Posting Guidelines)

Anita
    Participant

The locations map is located at a dev site at http://frsteam.cardamonemarketing.com/locations/, and I attached the Plugin Environment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anita
    Participant

I fixed the issue myself by having 0 equal 0 instead of in on line 592 in slp.js.

Cici
    Keymaster

Could you provide me additional details as to what you changed if it is a bug I want to make sure Lance is aware of it.  That was fixed before, but the multiple versions of  add-ons (Legacy) and new EXP requires him to code and fix lines sometimes in both add-ons now. (unless it is unique to your site) thanks

Anita
    Participant

In line 592, the default coding had it as “0 : 1,” so I changed it to “0 : 0” instead, and it fixed it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Ahh got it.

I thought that was fixed once before but it may have crept back in somewhere. I will let Lance know.

Thanks Lenny!

Cici
    Keymaster

Lance just posted the article about the background ” zoom control” that and it will be fixed in next release of SLP later this week

Cici
    Keymaster

@ Lenny

4.4.36 is out and fixes the zoom adj I believe, you can test out the pre release and let us know if it is working on your end as well?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Zoom Adjustment’ is closed to new replies.