Store Locator Plus for WordPress › Forums › Store Locator Plus › Wrong URL-output This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago by Cici. Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) Author Posts November 5, 2019 at 6:16 AM #69391 RolandParticipant On our website https://www.polizei-bw.de/dienststellenfinder/ we have a link to the organization website of the location. In the backend settings in the block results layout there is the term [slp_addon section=tertiary position=first] <span class=”slp_result_contact slp_result_website”>[slp_location web_link]</span> <span class=”slp_result_contact slp_result_email”>[slp_location email_link]</span> The output of the mail-address is fine but the result of the website is a combination of numbers which can’t be found anywhere in the database. Which datafield needs to be filled with the URL? Regards, Jürgen Bartalis November 5, 2019 at 12:07 PM #69406 CiciKeymaster Please follow the Posting Guidelines and provide us with your plugin environment which shows us the versions and any add-ons, etc. You may wish to review the results shortcodes and layout in the documentation and additional info for shortcodes, contact fields in Power add-on November 5, 2019 at 2:59 PM #69412 RolandParticipant Our SLP environment: – SLP Ver. 5.2.11 Add-Ons: – Experience Ver. 5.2.11 – Power Ver. 5.2.11 I used the shortcodes as shown in the defaults – in this case [slp_location web_link]. Now I changed the shortcode to [slp_location url_link] and the result is (Example): <span class=”slp_result_contact slp_result_website”>http://6005088</span> November 6, 2019 at 1:19 AM #69413 RolandParticipant The topic is resolved. I found the field sl_url in the database to be filled with the url. Thanks, November 6, 2019 at 11:42 AM #69434 CiciKeymaster Thanks for letting us know! Author Posts Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total) The topic ‘Wrong URL-output’ is closed to new replies.