Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus WordPress Admin not showing after latest update

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I just updated to the latest version of SLP and now I can’t login to wp-admin. I have the latest version of WordPress and all of my add-on packs are current. They are Pro Pack, Experience, Tagalong. The site is showing fine. What could be causing this? Please help ASAP.

Site: plantsomethingmaine.org

WP Admin: plantsomethingmaine.org/wp-admin

Cici
    Keymaster

David, This is nothing that SLP did. If you cant Login to your WP site you need to go to WordPress and reset Password.

David
    Participant

Seems weird that I could login before the update and not after. I’m working with the hosting company to see what’s wrong. Can you give me any suggestions for them to troubleshoot?

Cici
    Keymaster

Is it your WP admin Panel where all your Plugins are contained or only SLP?

The only thing I can think of is you may have a security issue. You can look at the WP support forum to see if anyone else is having an issue,
    But if you just go to your public site and using Chrome or Mozzila Inspect, these fields are coming up,. seems Chrome related.
    Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < chrome-extension://boadgeojelhgndaghljhdicfkmllpafd/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://dliochdbjfkdbacpmhlcpmleaejidimm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://enhhojjnijigcajfphajepfemndkmdlo/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://fmfcbgogabcbclcofgocippekhfcmgfj/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://pkedcjkdefgpdelpbcmbmeomcjbeemfm/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED chrome-extension://fjhoaacokmgbjemoflkofnenfaiekifl/cast_sender.js Failed to load resource: net::ERR_FAILED

http://plantsomethingmaine.org/favicon.ico?lbisphpreq=1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

Cici
    Keymaster

Your theme is breaking it, it is using an antiquated version, you need to ask theme author to update using best practices and not force an old version of JS,
    VERSION and COMMON Issues

i.e. The most common issue is that there were some updates in Store Locator Plus, WP or newer versions of the plug-in that you updated and another plug-in may be interacting with and breaking the latest version of Store Locator Plus. Sometimes older themes or other plugins have old jquery versions that need to be updated.

You can use Firefox debugger or WP debugger on your site to identify the erros, but as mentioned a quick inspoect of that site shows a lot of things not loading, so I am guessing it is your theme version of Js

You may want to have your developers refer to the WP guide Including JS

https://developer.wordpress.org/themes/advanced-topics/javascript-best-practices/

David
    Participant

Just following up on this. Here’s the error message that’s coming when I try to login to WP. It references SLP Experience so I was hoping you could shed some light on why it happening. Thanks.

Fatal error: Access level to SLPExperience_Admin::$current_section must be public (as in class SLP_BaseClass_Admin) in /services15/webpages/util/c/0/c0hu3yze.myutilitydomain.com/plantsomethingmaine.org/public/wp-content/plugins/slp-experience/include/class.admin.php on line 27

David
    Participant

Still waiting for a response on this…

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Your Experience add-on is out-of-date.   I’ve emailed the latest 4.4.07 version which is available under My Account here.

Use your site management login (cPanel  or FTP) and remove the wp-content/plugins/slp-experience directory.

Login to admin and upload/activate the 4.4.07 version of Experience that I emailed (or you downloaded).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress Admin not showing after latest update’ is closed to new replies.