Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jackie
    Participant

Hi,

I have activated both Woocommerce and Store Locator Plus Premier plugin. But I still don’t see the Woo Products field on the location page. I tried importing the location list with the woo_products column, nothing shows up too. Please help.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

I do not know what you mean by Woo-products? We do not have a header field named woo-products.

Are you referring to categories and the category manager?

See the csv file information in the documentation. There are a few different pages:

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/csv-import-file-header/

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/csv-import-duplicates-handling/

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/example-csv-import-files/

Cici
    Keymaster

If you are referring to the “Buy here Woocommerce” free plugin, I would need to coordinate with the developer of that separate plugin. That is no longer available for normal download on our products page and do not recall when it was last updated. I see that it appears as available for downloads with Premier subscriptions (not sure if it was intended to be included still as it has not been upgraded and tested for a while) , so if you could let me know if that is what you are referring to I will see what I can find out for you.

Jackie
    Participant

I meant this: https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/associating-woocommerce-products-with-locations/

I don’t see the Premier part on my location page to add my product SKUs.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Jackie.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, that documentation is over 2 years old but i believe it uses the Buy Here Woocommerce SLP add-on. I do not have Woocommerce on my site so I cannot test it and have a question in for the developer. Did you download the BuyHere woocommerce add-on which should be available to you under your account downloads?

The documentation and a video can be found here in the meantime.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Jackie, So i downloaded the Woocommerce and the buy here woocommerce SLP add-on now on a test site. I will test the import function next.

Jackie
    Participant

But it says there “Associating Store Locator Plus locations with WooCommerce products is a new feature provided by the Premier plugin for Store Locator Plus.” So we should have this feature if I have a Premier subscription?

I have a large list, I need to have the option to be able to import the list and just add the woo_products column (like what was stated in the article). I downloaded the Buy Here Woocommerce. With that plugin, I had to add the locations manually to each product. That is insane and a waste of time.

Can someone please add this email “vickie@atomicdc.com” to your Slack channel? I would love to chat with your developer directly.

Thanks.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Jackie, I just made a small import file with a column for woo_products and added the sku in the same column with a colon after the text, the documentation from 2 years ago is misleading. The screenshots are not correct either, I will have to update that page. There is not a separate SKU box as shown. Those screenshots are not accurate. You can import a column for woo products with sku as mentioned.

Could you tell me what it is you need to do other then import?

Cici
    Keymaster

The Woo Products import does work, I just tested it and downloaded the csv file with a column header of woo_products. as shown in attached.

Your invite to slack just went oot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Sorry about the frustration, I had not used the Woocommerce in the past and I was not familiar with it. thanks for looking in documentation, it is very much appreciated. Lance sent out the slack channel invite with login credentials I believe.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Woo Products Not Seen’ is closed to new replies.