Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Where can I download the latest add-ons?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

I’m looking to download the latest version of the Power add on, but it doesn’t seem to be available in my Downloads section. Actually, none of the add-ons are available in my Downloads section. I have the premier subscription, which is supposed to include the Power add on as well as others.

Cici
    Keymaster

Egad, Thst not good. The developer was working on that earlier today, WooCommerce updated and he was going back in and adding the add-ons available. I know he was working on the yearly, I am going to contact him right now about this. I will have something back to you within the hour.

I am very sorry that happened.

Chris
    Participant

Chris,

Lance is working on the WooCommerce subscription update page, In the meantime, go you your account and on the top menu bar under Products/downloads, everything is available there for you. I juts checked your account and they are available to you.

Cici
    Keymaster

OOps, As you can see I logged into your account as you to make sure the products /Downloads page was available…It is…so  you answered as your self, now I’m answering you as me.

Lance is working on the WooCommerce updates to chain products and associate them with groups

Chris
    Participant

Wonderful. Thanks.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where can I download the latest add-ons?’ is closed to new replies.