Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus When Clicking ADD under Locations Nothing Shows

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Eric Johnson
    Participant

Everything is still working as it should except we cannot add new stores.  When clicking add the page is blank.  Tried just about everything on the site and double-checked that APIs are there.  Just can’t quite narrow down why we can’t add a new location.  We did upgrade PHP from 7.1 to 7.3 if that may be an issue; all variables remain the same.

Searched for “can’t add” and “cannot add” but didn’t turn up anything.

Thank you for any assitance you can provide.
    <div class=”inside”>
    <div class=”input-group wpcsl-details”>
    <div class=”input input-field”>
    <div class=”left_side”>
    <div class=”content_pad”>
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>Store Locator Plus®:</span>5.3.2</p>

<span class=”label”>Site URL:</span>https://afxracing.com
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>This Info Cached:</span>1580423515</p>
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>Network Active:</span>No</p>

<span class=”label”>WordPress Version:</span>5.3.2
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>PHP Version:</span>7.3.14</p>
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>MySQL Version:</span>5.5.5 (10.3.22-MariaDB)</p>

<span class=”label”>PHP Limit:</span>512M
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>WordPress General Limit:</span>512M</p>
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>WordPress Admin Limit:</span>512M</p>
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>PHP Peak RAM:</span>21 MB</p>
    <p class=”envinfo”><span class=”label”>PHP Post Max Size:</span>32M</p>

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Cici
    Keymaster

The most common issue if you cannot edit or add locations is a conflict with another plug-in. (like a minify plugin such as Smush it)

But in your case looking at that site, You have a mismatch of versions with the WPSLP Core .min and slp_core min

I have no idea how that happened unless your site was migrated incorreclty, or you have left on WP_Debug and/or something during your update was not copied over. Ive not seen that situation before. Usually both those files are pretty much exact same version numbers with maybe the time stamp slightly different,

These are the two different versions showing if I inspect your sources on that site

https://afxracing.com/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/js/slp_core.min.js?ver=1578532156
    and https://afxracing.com/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/js/wpslp.min.js?ver=1528404084

Back up your site, and you may have to uninstall and reinstall SLP again.

Turn off other plugins one by one. to see if error goes away.

if you still have issues :
    troubleshooting suggestions , turn on WP debugger

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Thank you so much.  Will do.  (apologies for the late reply but I wasn’t notified by email that a reply was made.)

Cici
    Keymaster

No problem, not sure if that is BB press new privacy rule or if you need to now click on “follow” . Will take a look. Thx

Cici
    Keymaster

@Eric
    @Eric

When you create post at bottom there is a checkbox to notify me of follow up replies via email. Make sure you have that checked off

Eric Johnson
    Participant

Greetings,

I do have the checkbox checked for Notify me of follow-up replies via email.  I have checked SPAM and Blocked emails and cannot find anything.

Nevertheless, it is indeed a conflict with WPMUDEV DEFENDER PRO v2.2.5 and I am working with them to enter in an exclusion.

Thank you!!!

Cici
    Keymaster

Eric,

thank you for letting us know.   Sounds like they are a bit over zealous with security if they are blocking communications with WordPress plug-ins. Hope you can get it resolved with them.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Cici.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.