Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus "Use Dial Link For Phone" not working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Henry
    Participant

I have it enabled, and have had it in use for well over a year. However, since the last update, the link on the phone numbers is no longer there and it only shows as a span.

An example: <span class=”slp_result_address slp_result_phone”>Ph: (512) 746-1800</span>

we-rent-it.com/locations

Cici
    Keymaster

Please follow the posting guidelines and provide your plugin environment. I cannot tell what versions, add-ons etc you are using.

Henry
    Participant

Wordpress: 4.8

Store Locator Plus: Version 4.7.11

Store Locator Plus – Experience : Version 4.7.10

Cici
    Keymaster

I have identified this as an issue to the developer. Could you provide me with which plugin style you are using?

Thanks

Henry
    Participant

“A Gallery Style”

Cici
    Keymaster

Which Gallery style? There are quite a few.

You have not provided me with a url so I cannot test it myself.   The developer will need your url to see if it is something unique in your styling or theme.

he also asked me if  1) you tested the clickable phone number by trying to dial it from a mobile phone and 2) the site is deployed on an approved  mobile  browser?

Henry
    Participant

The URL is in the original post, so yes I did provide it.

When I go to Store Locator Plus -> Settings -> View, the Plugin Style reads “A Gallery Style”.

Yes, I have tested it on Chrome on my Android

Henry
    Participant

I went ahead and fixed it manually.

<a href="tel:[slp_location phone]">[slp_location phone]</a>

Cici
    Keymaster

Thank you for your feedback, the developer has been notified and will take a look at the gallery styles to see if the href was somehow dropped from them.

I did not see a url as it was not shown as a hyperlink

Cici
    Keymaster

There was a bug in Experience 4.7.10 that created an issue with the initialization of  the add-on options. There will be a version update (to 4.8 ) of the base plugin and Experience, as well as Power and Premier. Please  make sure to have a back up of your site (VaultPress or JetPack)  before updating any major release. The bug may have dropped some of the layout code, testing is ongoing.

Thanks again for letting us know of the issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘"Use Dial Link For Phone" not working’ is closed to new replies.