Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus URGENT ! SLP Power not working with the latest version of SLP

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Vincent
    Participant

250$ for an extension (Power) that’s not working with the last update of the SLP!!!!

It’s a shame that it should be a solution to no waste time (export tool) and that I have to do it manually right now.

Can I have a rapid solution or my money back?

Cici
    Keymaster

You need a Google API key. Answered you in an email.

When you post in forums you must post the plugin environment which will show us your versions and the site url.

So that sites do not crash we have added an extra field with the SLP base plugin where you can not only add your Google API browser key, but if you wish to add referrer restrictions you will also need a Google geocoding key.

Google was allowing sites to continue working with maps etc for a while after they announced the changes but as of July 16 they are shutting down these options. You must get a Google API key and add billing account . Option, you can switch over to MYSLP.  As we have already experienced Google will be increasing prices but they are not giving anyone a “free pass” (see pricing estimates and use their free transition tool to see how your site may be effected). it may take a little bit of time for them to catch up with all the sites, especially international, but be sure they will catch up. (info provided also in a separate email to you) .  We can only say that it is not the Power add-on, but your need of an API key.

Please refer to the documentation and news feed about this important news.  If yuu tried manually updating the power add-on , instead of using the auto update please refer to the developers news post

https://www.storelocatorplus.com/manually-updating-wordpress-plugins/

This seems similar to the problem I’m having. I just bought Power for the express purpose of bulk upload and bulk export. The docs say that under Admin I should be able to see Manage, where the upload and export options are available. But I don’t see Export. Help!

Cici
    Keymaster

@mediarunning

unless you jumped upgrades and did not obtain a Google API key ….I need you to provide your Plugin environment and start a new post with your site information, please see posting guidelines, I do not know what versions you are  running on your site nor PHP version, nor SLP version, nor your site url etc.   Any info would be helpful

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S Media, (Bruce) you need to go to locations, under locations there is BULK actions, under bulk actions there is export to csv or export to hosted csv…
    I have re worded the  EXPORT DOCS

It is not under ADMIN. The wording was incorrect on the docs, that post was a few years old before the back end was re vamped.

See screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘URGENT ! SLP Power not working with the latest version of SLP’ is closed to new replies.