Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support "Total" from Results export CSV

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dick
    Participant

Does the “Total”from the CSV export “Clicks”? What generates this number exactly? I have several locations very close in vicinity bringing in the same results. Curious what the “Total” section means in it’s entirety.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Do you have locations with categories?  Under Categories settings you will see the count for how many locations are in certain categories.  I cannot tell by that screenshot, is that from the import message or something else?  It does not have anything to do with the vicinity or radius or distance.

When you post questions or request info   could you provide the information requested for posting as noted in the support guidelines

Dick
    Participant

No debug report to give, no errors, just questions.

SLP page: https://www.reachyourheight.com/find-a-doctor/

Attached is the plugin version

Do you have locations with categories? – No.

I believe this is using the power add-on. When we go to “Reports” on SLP we can export a “Report Summary”. This report summary provides us the queries and results of the SLP. When we exported this out, we get the column categories on the CSV: Store, City, State, Zip, Tags, Total. I want to know what “Total” means and where that number comes from. We have lots of locations (zipcodes) that are close in vicinity that are getting the exact same results, so we are unsure if something is skewing the results rather than these “Totals” being only “Clicks” on the location.

Does the category “Totals” mean total clicks on the location or are there other factors being aggregated to make this number and that’s why zipcodes/locations close to each other are having exact same results? I’ve attached “OctoberPhysicians (1).csv – look at the first 4 locations. All have the same number for “Total”.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dick
    Participant

Results = Most displayed due to the “Searches” spreadsheet, correct? That’s why the numbers are often grouped due to locations vicinities to what was “searched” for and then “diplayed/results”.

Cici
    Keymaster

the numbers are based on total results displayed to a user.   It is not location interactions.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.