Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus the permalink directs to an url and not to the single

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    romane
    Participant

Hi,
    <pre id=”tw-target-text” class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” style=”unicode-bidi: isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 276px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 96px; line-height: 24px !important;” data-placeholder=”Traduction” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>I would like to the permalink redirects to an url and not the single page (single-wpsl-stores). the goal is to make a link to a new site. It would be necessary to be able to recover the field “URL” because there is one url different per store.</span>
    <pre class=”tw-data-text tw-ta tw-text-small” dir=”ltr” style=”unicode-bidi: isolate; border: none; padding: 0px 0.14em 0px 0px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; resize: none; font-family: inherit; overflow: hidden; width: 276px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; color: #212121; height: 96px; line-height: 24px !important;” data-placeholder=”Traduction” data-fulltext=””><span lang=”en”>How should I do it ?
    thanks !
    </span>

Cici
    Keymaster

I cannot read half of your post because you have not entered it correctly

You have not followed the posting guidelines. Please provide the information requested, versions, add-ons?

If you need to change the Results layout that would require the experience add-on.

If you are inquiring  about widgets that is part of experience add-on. please see the docs site for more information .

I am not understanding your exact question, if you have a screenshot or an example of what you are trying to accomplish that would be great.

The docs site can be searched by keywords. for example:  URL control

romane
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to the permalink redirects to an url and not the single page (single-wpsl-stores). the goal is to make a link to a new site. It would be necessary to be able to recover the field “URL” because there is one url different per store.
    How should I do it ?

I would like to the URL of the search is the URL of store
    Is not the case here
    thanks !

romane
    Participant

I use a multisite environment and I would like to point the url of the new site when I click on the agency concerned

Cici
    Keymaster

Are using add-ons?  You have not provided your Plugin environment or site url so it is difficult to advise you. Do you have the Power add-on?

Power add-on provides Pages Appearance settings

and as of recent updates custom template

https://www.storelocatorplus.com/seo-pages-and-12-column-grid-support/

https://www.storelocatorplus.com/location-page-listings-enhanced/

Try the demo to see if  the Premier or Power add-on work the way you need them to

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.