Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    idesigns
    Participant

When you go to this page: http://www.silveradohomes.com/nevada-communities/sky-ridge/#map-directions

You will see the map does not load. If you click refresh it does load correctly. I think this was an issue a year or so ago and you guys sent me a file to fix. Can you look at this and let me know.

idesigns
    Participant

I am pretty sure just a minor thing here. Any help is greatly appreciated.

idesigns
    Participant

Really need this today

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi, sorry I have been offline a few days and did not work over the weekend..

I checked the link and it loaded aerial view as I assume you changed to aerial view.  Has this issue been resolved? If a map isn’t loading , use the browsers  inspect or developer tools to see if there is a conflict.

For instance, I checked using Inspect and saw this warning :

Google Maps API warning: InvalidKey https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#invalid-key

main.min.js?ver=4.6.1:1 40 1010 940 5

main.min.js?ver=4.6.1:1 40 1010 940 5

In this case it appears you are not using a valid key. If you are using an API key associated with a different domain you will receive warnings or failures.  If you have added ANY restircions such as a referrer the google Map API key wont work.

Otherwise, Maps not loading is usually an issue with either conflicting plugin or your theme.

See troubleshooting tips

idesigns
    Participant

Ok been working on this and still seeing the issue. even replaced the map key. Can I submit FTP details and have you take a look?

idesigns
    Participant

I believe we just fixed it. 🙂

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for letting us know. I will close this post now.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Tab map does not load’ is closed to new replies.