Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Store popup contents cut off

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    fran
    Participant

I have the map on my locations page and the search feature works, however, when the information pops up for the selected location, I can’t see everything. The top is cut off and I can’t get it to scroll or display unless I move the entire map around using the hand icon. Is this how it’s supposed to look? https://www.screencast.com/t/qlP0w3yNiFK
    How can I make the all of the information display in the window? What is the recommended size for the image?

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

You can change the size of your image in your WP media library, play around with it . It depends on how large you want it. I have some that are as small as 43×32, others average 64×64…it is up to you to tailor how you would like to see them.

I cannot tell by that screenshot what you have for versions, settings etc. We ask that people provide screenshots of their SLP plugin environment (see posting guidelines)

You can change the plugin style under Settings/view. Again, that is something you would want to experiment with until you have a style that works best with your them and your site.
    If you need additional CSS or layout tools you can opt for the experience add-on. Here is the doc site with EXP and what you can do with the add-on. As far as the MAP , see panel settings here.
    Additional features are available with Experience add-on, such as Full screen map  or Do not auto zoom etc. See doc site here. for additional map display info

fran
    Participant

Thanks for that info. I’ll try that small image size and take a look at the Experience add-on.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.