Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Store Pages not working after upgrade to WordPress 4.7

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mika
    Participant

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest WordPress version 4.7, and now for whatever reason store pages don’t work. Instead I get a page not found error when I try to visit the store page (whether it be through map or directly to URL).

The plugins I have installed are:

Store Locator Plus 4.4.37

Enchanced Map 4.3.01

Enchanced Results 4.3.02

Pages 4.4.03

Pro Pack 4.4

Tagalong 4.4.01

The store pages appear normally under “Store Pages” in the admin panel, and if I go to “Store Locator Plus” => “Locations” under “Page URL” is the URL the page is supposed to be at. But when I click the link it can’t find the page.

I’ve tried deleting and re-creating specific pages but that doesn’t work either.

Hopefully this issue can be fixed.

Thank you.

Mika
    Participant

Fixed by updating permalinks. Had the right settings but for whatever reason I just had to save them again.

Lucky shot in the dark worked. Whew.

Cici
    Keymaster

M-

Your Store Locator Plus and add-on versions  are  woefully outdated, that is an easy  fix unless you do not wish to update those legacy add-ons and thats the reason you haven’t updated SLP

Plus with those Legacy add-ons you qualify for a discount coupon towards Power, Experience, and/or Premier.   If you would like to upgrade send an email request with order numbers or the account name to support@storelocatorplus.com

Always make sure you have a full back up of your site before updating any add-pns or WP. We suggest Vault press.

Eventually the legacy add-ons will not work with later versions of SLP and possibly WP. Since you have updated WP to 4.7 you shouldn’t have any immediate issues. The aforementioned add-ons use WP 4.4 and above.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.