Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jaap
    Participant

Hi all,

I updated the Power Pack recently and I noticed that my SLP Pages are all gone. The menu-item is gone and the url’s go to a 404.

Then i noticed that the ‘legacy’ pages plugin is no longer compatible. Is it supposed the be integrated in the Power Pack?

I hope some one can help me out.

Jaap
    Participant

Found it… the option to enable Pages – why not by default enable it, if you disable the legacy Pages plugin – is placed under: General –> Server –> Web App Settings.

To me that’s very unlogical. But hey: I found it…

Cici
    Keymaster

Because not everyone who purchases the Power add-on use Pages. For example, personally,  I do not use the SEO Pages option on my  site, but I do use Categorization (formerly Tagalong) and Import (formerly ProPack) and Contact Extender, all of those are included with the Power add-on but  I would prefer  not to have 100 listings/locations created as store pages and cluttering my overhead automatically.    I will mention it to Lance, i.e. if he can have the software go through and check the status of all your add-ons to see if you had Pages activated and if it was a version that was compatible with whatever version of SLP you have enabled.  The idea is to decrease the footprint of the add-ons, but perhaps it can be done easily.

Please refer to the Docs site, we appreciate your feedback.

Jaap
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback. I understand the choices. It’s hard – impossible – to please everybody.

Cici
    Keymaster

Thanks for understanding Jaap, I will add something in our documentation page about this.  For past users of SLP products it could be clearer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Store Pages are gone?’ is closed to new replies.