Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Store Locator Plus did not send back a valid JSONP response.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Asmus
    Participant

Hi,

i turned radius behavior to “use only when address is entered”. Address is blank. I get above error message on entering a name.

The goal is to search by name independent of any displayed map. User behavior would be to delete any displayed city and to just search by name.

Any hint on how to accomplish this would be appreciated.

Asmus

Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide your Plugin Environment and other pertinent information per the Posting Guidelines.

As far as JSON
    Invalid JSON responses means your site either has broken/outdated JavaScript or an issue with the WP AJAX processor.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

If you provide your actual locator URL we might be able to provide more insight.

Cici
    Keymaster

@ Siegfried

There is a pre release of SLP 4.4.31, if you have a back up of your site and you want to download the SLP pre release 4.4.31 , it may fix the no valid JSON response . Lance found that a combination of settings was tripping itself up.

Let us know if you check it out and it works

Cici
    Keymaster

The new release is published and skipped ahead to 4.4.34. That should fix your JSON issue.
    Please let us know if it doesn’t.
    Thx

Cici
    Keymaster

If you have a low version PHP (less than 5.5) then you will need to load 4.4.35 instead.

Thx

I am closing this post now

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Store Locator Plus did not send back a valid JSONP response.’ is closed to new replies.