Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Split: multisite , languages, WPML

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dennis
    Participant

Hello Cici

i am using for store locator plugin and when i will use [slplus] this shortcode i have cretae multilanguage website for denmark, sweden and norway and my primary language is germany so when i will add this slplus shortcode in all translation page then i have getting only german map and its related results and i dont need any one language results.

if i will switch denmark page then i have getting center denmark map and its based denmark result not anything more

if i will switch norway page then i have getting center norway map and its based denmark result not anything more

if i will switch sweden page then i have getting center denmark map and its based denmark result not anything more

if i will change store locator dashboard contry name in any language then its affect all other languge so this is not good results because multilanguage website allow each contry results not only translate string

so can you please let me know how i can manage this slpus shortcode use in all multilanguage get each country language . because store locator dashboard translate only string not any thing language wise dashboard available.

can you please assist me how i can take care

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Dennis,

I split this post. Please always start a new post and provide your Plugin Environment each time since your posts are weeks apart, and have three or four different subjects it is difficult to follow.  There have been updates since your previous posts as well.

1) new topic about Languages. That is a WPML subject matter.

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/blog/countries-and-languages/

2) For status of translation using the Translations in WP

https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/store-locator-le/stable

We do not translate the core plugin, that is all done through WordPress. What you are looking for is a multi site language plugin.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

WPML is not designed to put different map center addresses in when you switch the main language of the site.

We’ve also been trying to work with WPML for over a year now on language switching of strings stored in option labels. For the most part they’ve been less-than-helpful. We have gone over the architecture and how we interface with WPML and they only say “it should work, read this documentation and try again”. After spending 3 months trying to get it working we are back to waiting on the WPML dev team to either tell us what we’ve done wrong or provide a fix so that the language switching works in a object oriented app like Store Locator Plus.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.