Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jim.seward
    Participant

I’m having the same issues, I’ve upgraded to the latest version of both today and the issue remains.

Not only that but on the store pages which had a map entered through the shortcode, it doesn’t zoom at all and stays at world view. The switching from where the location sensor says it is to somewhere else has happened on the previous two versions of the power plugin. The lack of zooming on the map on the page has only occurred on the new version however.

Prior to that, both bits worked perfectly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    jim.seward
    Participant

To further update, we’ve found that removing the fallback location strangely resolves both issues

jim.seward
    Participant

ah…and then it automatically readds them and the issue reoccurs again.

Please help (www.bodycote.com/locations/)

Cici
    Keymaster

@ jim

Please do not glom onto another persons post.  The issue was resolved for the original poster.  People have different themes, site configuration and other plugins, in your case you have a cacheing plugin, also if ANYTHING breaks the syntax, javascript fints, it can break or effect SLP will split this topic.  Looking at your site using browser developer tools under console immediately returns this error

Uncaught ReferenceError: addToHomescreen is not defined

at locations:2282

addtohomescreen.js:2 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token :

3secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:469 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘2’ of null

at getLocation (secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:469)

at _getOrigin (secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:717)

at _window_onMessage (secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:721)

Cici
    Keymaster

When you post could you please provide the Plugin environment?

P,S I went to your site and showed me the locations zoomed around my area in SC.  But only AFTER I accepted  “allow” the popup window that said Bodycote wants to know your location.

Before I accepted it showed all your map locations around where I gather your center map at is in Europe. As documented, yes the fallback if cleared out will auto set to where the center Map is for your Map (see docs here). The fallback is  there for when the   Google server is “busy” or offline and not able to geocode or “call” to load your locations.  If you reset to blank it will fill in with the Center latitude/longitude of the map domain you have chosen.    You can have a different Lat/long fallback  then your map domain or the center map if you so choose. If you do not add anything it will automatically fill with one of the two options described.

When I went to one of the More details pages and the SEO page opened up , these errors came back, again using the browser tools inspect element under console: I will ask the SLP developer about the cslmap.build_map

Uncaught TypeError: cslmap.build_map is not a function

at slp-power_userinterface.min-1536159478.js:1

2secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:469 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘2’ of null

at getLocation (secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:469)

at _getOrigin (secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:717)

at _window_onMessage (secureAnonymousFramework?v=1.0.338-1429&lang=en_US:721)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.