Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus SLP Web Link Manager Errors In Logs

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello,

The following recently began appearing in our logs. What do we need to do to resolve this?

WP 4.6.1 multisite network with SLP active on one subsite

[27-Sep-2016 05:41:23 UTC] SLP_Web_Link_Manager::shop_for shop_for_ web link slug shop_for_ generated and empty adddon_slug

[27-Sep-2016 05:41:59 UTC] SLP_Web_Link_Manager::shop_for shop_for_ web link slug shop_for_ generated and empty adddon_slug

[27-Sep-2016 05:42:39 UTC] SLP_Web_Link_Manager::shop_for shop_for_ web link slug shop_for_ generated and empty adddon_slug

[27-Sep-2016 05:43:12 UTC] SLP_Web_Link_Manager::shop_for shop_for_ web link slug shop_for_ generated and empty adddon_slug

[27-Sep-2016 05:43:58 UTC] SLP_Web_Link_Manager::shop_for shop_for_ web link slug shop_for_ generated and empty adddon_slug

[27-Sep-2016 05:44:38 UTC] SLP_Web_Link_Manager::shop_for shop_for_ web link slug shop_for_ generated and empty adddon_slug

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

Update.

There was an issue with some versions of WP being used with some versions of SLP, it was fixed.

I do not know what your versions are or what you are running for add-ons , etc since you did not provide the info . Are you still using the Enhanced Legacy products you bought a few years ago?  If so, and since you have so many, I would suggest updating to premier subscription. We welcome knowledgeable web developers and you may request a coupon to get a discount off the sign up fee. If you email support I can provide you more info on that.

You say one of the sites, if not the others, what is different between the two, please provide more info or check the debugging info under Troubleshooting.

See the SLP changelog that was recently posted 

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. In the meantime  have notified Lance of your error messages, much appreciated.

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello,

We are running all the most recent versions of SLP (downloaded and installed before opening this ticket) on a WP 4.6.1 multisite network with SLP active on one subsite.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok so I gather that means you are using Enhanced Legacy add-ons versions 4.3.xx Are you using Extended data. I cannot tell what you have active from your post.

Where is the SLP_Web_Link_Manager being used on your site? Are you using Pages…It is difficult for me to ascertain without info, even if you have the latest versions it doesnt tell me which add-ons you are using and which are activated on your site, perhaps you could send the info in to support if you do not wish to share the info in the forums

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Some of these have been fixed in 4.6.3 of SLP and various add on packs.

If you can share the full debug.log by uploading here or providing your site URL that would be helpful.

You are not running with WP_DEBUG turned on with a live site, correct?   Those messages are for internal logging if the code generates incorrect text but will not appear unless you are running a site in debug mode.

SooBahkDo
    Participant

Hello Lance,

I downloaded all the most recent versions before submitting this ticket.

These are what is active on one subsite of a WP 4.61 multisite network.

• Store Locator Plus ::Version 4.6.3
    • Store Locator Plus :: Enhanced Results Version 4.3.02
    • Store Locator Plus :: Enhanced Search Version 4.3.03
    • Store Locator Plus :: Pages Version 4.4.07

Yes we do have debug active on a live site as we were tracking another issue when we noticed these in the logs.

Everything seems to be working ok for us, just wanted you to be aware of these.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘SLP Web Link Manager Errors In Logs’ is closed to new replies.