Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support SLP SEO Pages have disappeared

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    imagei
    Participant

Hi Support

I’ve just upgraded to the latest version SLP Premier and the list output of ‘store’ SEO Pages has broken. Now it only shows the shortcodes.
    https://apa.uk.com/find-a-member/directory/practitioner-members

And each of the individual store pages now returns a 404.
    e.g. https://apa.uk.com/member-page/ayuwave-ltd-dr-vijay-murthy-bams-b-nat-ms-ayu-mph-phd

I thought there used to be a facility for me generate store pages but I cannot find it in the SLP Admin sub-menu.

Am I missing something? Or has something not installed correctly?

Cici
    Keymaster

It looks like you have shortcodes in your SEO Page template.  Not really sure what you did.

Please provide the plugin environment  which shows the versions of the SLP and add-ons etc. see forum posting guidelines.  I recall that you allowed your Premier subscription to expire and I see that you just signed up again recently , so i assume you skipped a few updates. I would restore to your back-up and save your SEO Page template. Then reinstall update again following the guidelines here if you need to do manual updates

https://storelocatorplus.com/manually-updating-wordpress-plugins/

Cici
    Keymaster

p.S. Did you also update SLP and Also add Power add-on , you need the Power add-on for SEO Pages to work. You need to install all the plugins not just update Premier

See versions and Update in order, 1) turn off SLP and the add-ons and the auto updates should appear. 2)  Update SLP first, then the adfd-ons then Premier

imagei
    Participant

This is another reminder that I should have a staging site and read the documentation properly before upgrading.

I restored my backups but the site alerted me that I had a critical error and I had to deactivate all the SLP plugins to get site back online.

I then uploaded the new versions of the plugins and activated SLP, then then experience and power and then premier.

My site is back online and locations are being returned but no Pages – and no facility to create pages under Settings > Bulk Actions.

Hmm… all feels a little bit hairy plus reduced functionality.

Cici
    Keymaster

Did you check off Enable Pages?

The back end has changed in last updates.

Go to General/App

See the check box to enable Pages?  Check off enable pages and save…You should now see the Pages tab in your sidebar and the bulk actions

imagei
    Participant

Ah! Thats fixed it. Sorry I hadn’t done that.

That’s great Cici and thank you for your patience and help.

Cici
    Keymaster

No problem,,,,,Lance is always updating, sometimes to add features or to make it useful for the SaaS product that uses SLP back end.    I had to look for Enable Pages and change some docs too when he changed the verbiage to be APP…(hes sneaky like that… 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘SLP SEO Pages have disappeared’ is closed to new replies.