Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus SLP Premier plugin crashing site

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

I renewed my Premier subscription (<span style=”caret-color: #5a5b5c; color: #5a5b5c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold;”>Subscription ID is 59128_19932.) </span>on 10 October 2022, downloaded the latest versions of the software and updated the plugins. I noticed the site was ok but the Map Markers would not update as I scrolled around on the map. About a week later the whole site crashed with a Fatal Error:

<b style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000;”>Fatal error</b><span style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: -webkit-standard; font-size: medium;”>: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method SLPlus::is_saas() in /home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slp-premier/include/module/options/SLP_Premier_Options.php:462 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slp-premier/include/module/options/SLP_Premier_Options.php(36): SLP_Premier_Options->search_appearance() #1 /home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/base/SLP_AddOn_Options.php(31): SLP_Premier_Options->create_options() #2 /home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/base_class.object.php(25): SLP_AddOn_Options->initialize() #3 /home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/base_class.addon.php(396): SLPlus_BaseClass_Object->__construct() #4 /home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/base_class.addon.php(131): SLP_BaseClass_Addon->create_object_o in</span> <b style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000;”>/home/customer/www/clicknride.com.au/public_html/wp-content/plugins/slp-premier/include/module/options/SLP_Premier_Options.php</b> <span style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: -webkit-standard; font-size: medium;”>on line</span> <b style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000;”>462</b>

I also have Experience, Power and Plus activated on the site. These are working with the Premier plugin deactivated. I noted awhile back that these plugins were no longer supported so I am wondering if I should be looking for a new solution or is this issue with the Premier plugin known and easily rectified?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Dan
    Participant

Screen shot of plug ins attached

Cici
    Keymaster

Dan,

The base plug-in was not listed in WordPress for a while but that was rectified. The support for the plugins and add-ons have always been supported.

In the meantime I have done some sleuthing on my test site and have reported the issue to the developer. He has been changing a lot of things in the back end and the migration didn’t set to check for the old Premier plugins.

The developer says try this in the meantime.

Deactivate all the plugins and add-ons

REMOVE Premier plugin (delete it) from WP admin panel.May be  safest to remove Experience and Power as well.

Then upgrade SLP and then upload/activate the latest version of each plugin.

The latest version of SLP

Side Note

Please make sure to provide us the Info /Plugin environment which  shows us your versions and  also what PHP version you are using.

The software has been tested for PHP 8. Which is the latest supported by WP. We are not updating to PHP 8.1

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. There is a PRE RELEASE version of Premier  that is a higher version. I see that it has not been Published to Production and have notified the developer to fix it asap.

Dan
    Participant

Thanks Cici
    I rebuilt all the SLP plugins with latest Release version and the error has been eliminated.

Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Dan,

Thanks for letting me know.  There shouldn’t be any issues going forward. Please et us know either here or through our contact support link.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘SLP Premier plugin crashing site’ is closed to new replies.