Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus sl_url clickable – custom label –

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Hello,

As far as I understood the shortcode “sl_url” stands for the field “Website” (“Internetseite”) on the Location Page of Store Locator Plus.

To display the given URL in the Bubble Plan I used this code: <span id="slp_bubble_url">[html ifset sl_url][slp_location data.sl_url wrap url][html br ifset sl_url]</span> But this code does not do what I want:

• I would like to have the URL clickable;
    • Instead of the URL I would like to show a sort of a custom label like “Homepage” or so which is clickable;
    • Last but not least the line should just be on display, when there is a value (URL) filled in.

I have been searching and trying back and forth – but could not find a solution.

Any suggestions?

Kind  regards

Frank

PS: I have installed Store Locator Plus 4.7.4, Experience 4.7.4, Power 4.7.1, Premier 4.7.1 and Extended Data Manager 4.5.01. I am using WP 4.7.2-de_DE

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Frank,

What appears in the map info bubble has limitations as determined by Google. Therefore we are limited as to what can  be customized in the map info bubble as labels or clickable anything besides website and directions. I will ask the developer next time we have a meeting if he knows of any work around but as a norm anything that is customized out of the ordinary would be part of the Premier subscription feature (like hiding Google icons as an example)

Sorry I cant help with this one.

Frank
    Participant

Thanks anyway for your answer. What I found is a sort of a workaround:

On the back-end side I filled in my text and wrapped it with a html link <a href="..."> Text </a>. That works.

Cici
    Keymaster

Awesome thanks for letting me know

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘sl_url clickable – custom label –’ is closed to new replies.