Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Site is broken after upgrde to 4.5

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    webprom
    Participant

Fatal error: Cannot access private property SLPlus_Activation::$Upgrade in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 825

https://wordpress.org/plugins/store-locator-le/

All other plugins and wp re up-to-date, woocommerce storefront theme.

I have SLP : Pro Pack bought in 2013 and regularly updating.

What could be a problem?

</div>

Deb
    Participant

Same issue, comment line 825, it will work, but it will be better if it will be fixed on next update.
    <span style=”font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 22px;”>// $this->Activation->Upgrade->fix_default_country();</span>

James
    Participant

Same problem. HELP!

Cannot access private property SLPlus_Activation::$Upgrade … etc

James
    Participant

never mind- still need help.

Md. Sabbirul
    Participant

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot access private property SLPlus_Activation::$Upgrade in /wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php

need some help!!!

Michael
    Participant

Having a fatal error problem this morning as well. When I updated the plugin this morning in my admin area it broke my site and gave a fatal error warning. Had to change the name of the plugin in my folders in order to allow my site to continue to work.

Ellison
    Participant

Same error. Bringing down the whole site. Shit.

Joan
    Participant

Same here – Fatal error: Cannot access private property SLPlus_Activation::$Upgrade in /home/xxx/public_html/xxx/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 825

Diane
    Participant

Same problem here, same error message. I was able to log in to the administrator and deactivated SLP, which brought the rest of the site back up. Via FTP, I deleted the SLP directory from /wp-content/plugins/, then downloaded store-locator-le.4.5.zip file from wordpress.org and tried reinstalling through the administrative interface. When I activated the plugin, the error came back. I kept the site up long enough to take a screenshot of the SLP environment, attached. Is there somewhere we can download the previous version? That seemed to be working OK and would be a stop-gap solution until the update is fixed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joan
    Participant

I just upgraded to your new version…thank you for such a quick response!

Kate
    Participant

I’m receiving the same fatal error message. Our site is down.

Diane
    Participant

Follow up: also installed the update (4.5.01) and it seems to be working OK now. Thanks for the quick fix!

Kate
    Participant

Thank you Diane. This worked for me as well.

Cici
    Keymaster

Thank you all for your patience, Lance contacted as many people as possible about the fix. Update to 4.5.1  I had a family emergency and was not able to reply to all earlier.

We will post a blog about it if anyone missed the patch news.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.