Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Show email address istand of the label

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Rub.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rub
    Participant

I using the plugin on this page http://www.meditrac-us.com/?page_id=522

When I enter zipcode (you can try 33480 for example) I getting result,

I want the “Email” label to be placed with the actual email address and to remove the mailto option.

I using the latest version (4.4.37), I download it this week.

If you need more information please let me know

(By the way the mailto is not set right, there is no need to use target=”_blank”)

Rub
    Participant

I hide the email field for now, but I still like to know how to replace the “Email”

label with the real email address

Cici
    Keymaster

For a generic change you can go under Experience/Results/Labels  and change the word email, but if you actually want to show the email address, that is under Layout and requires  specific shortcodes.

But, sounds like you want to change  the display under the Results,

Those changes of Layouts are part of the Expereince ADD-ON

EMAIL FORMATS DOCUMENTATION

Rub
    Participant

I need only this change and the addon is too much for one change.

Can I know how to change only this?

Cici
    Keymaster

I believe I answered you…if you want to try the Enhanced Results Legacy add-on for $60 you can do that, just be aware that it will not be updated to any newer versions than what it already is at 4.3.02….To be fair, the developer needs to sell add-ons since this isn’t a hobby.  If you are adept at writing your own jquery code you can try to hack it but I cant attest to how the plugin will work afterwards.  It is  open source, no secrets, but  I am not a coder  so couldn’t advise you…you can search in the documentation and see what you can find.

It is available to you for free to research.

Rub
    Participant

What you mean by “<span style=”color: #60646c; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 19.416px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>try the </span>Enhanced Results Legacy<span style=”color: #60646c; font-family: ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 19.416px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”> add-on for $60″ ?</span>

$60 is lot is the plugin won’t work for me

Cici
    Keymaster

I do not know how better to explain it to you, I think ti is quite clear..  You can research and write your own plugin add-on if you are savvy about jquery and coding.  As in any business we cant add every feature anyone could possibly want for free or this Plugin would no longer be active.   There are many abandoned plugins out there  because “free” doesn’t feed or provide for the support needed  to maintain  plugins. .   If you are a web designer, business owner, developer or coder I am sure you can appreciate this and I am sure you do not work for free.   I have no other information for you. You have the free version I assume.   It is what it is as it :shipped” no frills and does what it is supposed to do.

Rub
    Participant

OK, can you just tell what file is responsible for displaying the data?

I can change the code, but if I know the file it will help

Cici
    Keymaster

I Do Not know, you can use a developer tool and find it I am sure.

Rub
    Participant

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Show email address istand of the label’ is closed to new replies.