Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Show details of store in sl_leftcol when marker on map is clicked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sumesh
    Participant

Hi there

Is it possible that when a user clicks on one of the markers on the map then for the details of the marker to be displayed in the left hand side.

Please let me whether this can be done via a paid custmoization

http://kstest.co.za/powerflow/store-locator/.

Thanks in advance.

Cici
    Keymaster

Are you asking if the result can open in left hand side of the map oir are you referring to the Map info bubble?

Map info bubble is dictated by Google.

Is that your site url you are referencing? What is your plugin environment?

(See posting guidelines for info we need if you are a current customer)

There are help tools and functionality for  layout appearance etc, such as  results interactions and map marker tool kit with Add-ons or the Premier subscription, but I need more info before I can advise you.

sumesh
    Participant

Hi Cici

Thank you so much for your reply.

I am currently using store locator plus with the experience plugin.

I would like the info to appear in the left hand column of the page in the list

of all the locations. So when a marker is clicked the info bubble appears , what i want

is for the listing on the left to scroll to that location also when the marker is clicked.

Yes that is the test link to the site .

Please see screenshot.

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

That would be a customization.  Map info bubble is determined by Google. If you wish to contact the support contact form customization quote to see what the developer can do, please use the contact form under

https://wp.storelocatorplus.com/product/customization/

sumesh
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help Cici.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Show details of store in sl_leftcol when marker on map is clicked.’ is closed to new replies.