Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Selected Location Marker

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gal1
    Participant

Is there a way to show a different location marker when a location is selected in search results? As a way to make sure the user understand which location it is in the map.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please refer to the documentation Map Marker, or custom map markers in the documentation.

You can identify markers by categories and then set the map markers by categories. To identify a location as belonging to a category is  available with the Power add-on.

Cici
    Keymaster

Please refer to the documentation Map Marker, or custom map markers in the documentation.

You can identify markers by categories and then set the map markers by categories. To identify a location as belonging to a category is  available with the Power add-on.

gal1
    Participant

Thanks for your answer.

I’m familiar with the existing location marker option in Settings. I’m asking if this marker can be replaced with another (for example, different color) when the user clicks on a store in search results. This can help users identify the selected store in the map.

Cici
    Keymaster

I guess I misunderstood, it isnt categories that you are looking for?

I.E  not looking for  Categories replace location marker 

If you want results interaction that is available with Premier subscription

The results interaction set of features provides a variety of visual cues on the location map to indicate the location a user has clicked  when viewing a list of locations., providing a variety of additional options beyond the standard Info Bubble that Store Locator Plus displays when a location is clicked.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.