Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Search isn’t working at all for me

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

Disregard the styling as I’m in the process of working on that.  https://aureliostage.wpengine.com/locations/.  As you can, the search functionality isn’t working at all.  I have the maps API set and working and there are no map errors… I would love for the map to live refresh but at this point, I just want to get search working!

Cici
    Keymaster

Can you please provide the info we need. I.E.

SLP under INFO and provide us a screenshot of what is shown under the SLP/INFO/Plugin environment

There is Troubleshooting suggestions

if search is not working

Is Ajax blocked

Joseph
    Participant

The info is attached.  Sorry if this is duplicated but I didn’t see that my other responses when through.  Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Joseph
    Participant

The troubleshooting links look like I have everything I need on my server / no errors.  It’s just not working.  Thanks for your help.

Cici
    Keymaster

Did you try our suggestion of turning off each other plugin one by one to see if that clears the issue.

Also try a vanilla  Word press theme?

Joseph
    Participant

Thank You!  Yes, it’s something in my plugins.  I’ll have to go through them one by one.

Cici
    Keymaster

Also, check what else you updated recently or changed.  Inspect the console for Json or javascriot errors. I saw one on your site about an info bubble footer. Power add-on does not change or control the Info bubble under the Settings/Maps.

*Hopefully you have a back up and are working on a dev site or staging site for updates.  if so you may want to reinstate the back up to before you were having issues

You  may want to use the https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/debugging-with-debug-log/WP Debugger to find errors

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.