Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Search by Address Isn't Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anita
    Participant

I recently moved a site from a dev domain to the main domain. Since then, the search by address doesn’t work and I have an error that says “Switch Current Map ID Not Found! ()” in the experience tab. Don’t know why it shows this or how to fix it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

The switch current map ID indicates that you have or had  Multi Map plugin active.  Multi Map was problematic and it is a third party add-on (Debaat  forum ).   Check to see if you have Multi Map active, deactivate and see if the problem goes away.  Multi Map add-on as not been updated to work with the newer versions of SLP.

IS this a new domain?  If so as of June 22, 2016 Google requires a Map API Key This applies to every plugin and every site that uses Google Maps API

For better more accurate information from  SLP support,  could you please post your Plugin environment and url, (see Posting guidelines)  I do not know if you have upgraded to the Power and experience add-ons for instgance, or what you have installed, activated.

Anita
    Participant

I saw that I now needed an API key, but, when I enter the Google Maps JavaScript API key, it just goes blank and no longer works. You can view it at http://frsteam.com/locations/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anita
    Participant

I fooled around with the API settings and got it to work.

Cici
    Keymaster

Ok, Thanks for letting us know Lenny.

Sorry about the frustration.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Search by Address Isn't Working’ is closed to new replies.