Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Dan
    Participant

I had the search as you scroll function on my map, but after updating my yearly subscription to Premier, I no longer have that function and cannot find it in the settings. Has this been removed from the latest version? and if not, how do I activate it?

Dan
    Participant

I have looked deeper and have found that my settings are not the same as what is described in the documentation. For example, I have lost Cluster Markers options in the Settings>Map>Appearance section – see attached.

Something is wrong with my plugin/subscription even though I have downloaded the latest versions of WP and Storelocator Plus Premier v 5.5.3

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Hi dan,

You haven’t provided the info I would need to look into this.  What versions, i.e per forum posting guidelines what is your Plug-in environment (Under info tab) that shows what versions you are using/ What is the url where you are having issues?

is it the same as previous topics you created

https://clicknride.com.au/stockists

Do you have the Experience add-on installed// You need to have the Experience add-on installed and I did not see that under the sources WP plugins under the above url.

This is why we ask what you have for Plugin environment,. update and activate the latest EXP add-on and you should see under Settings/MAP/Functionality a check box  for scroll wheel to zoom can be found . Is that the function you are referring to?

Attachments:
    Dan
    Participant

Here is my plugin environment.

Scroll wheel to zoom is not the issue – that is working fine.
    Issues are:

1. As you move the map, additional store locations do not load – just the initial radius locations appear no matter how far out I scroll.
    2. The cluster markers are no longer displaying. I have experimented with the settings to increase the “Number to show initially” – when I do that I see all my locations across the globe but not as clusters.

(these functions were working fine last time I checked which was before the subscription renewed and the plugins were updated).

Thank you!

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Did you clear the cache when you updated/  I cannot replicate the issue , especially not for the cluster map markers. What plugin style are you using? (Under settings/view]If your plugin style reset for some reason that could effect what is displayed and what is not

Cici
    Keymaster

Also did you check your results layout, are you referring to scroll to map in results

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/scroll-to-map/

Dan
    Participant

I am using Bennett style. Have tried to “Reload” the style but still the same. The attached is what I see when I scroll out wider. Previously I would see all our dealer stores right across Australia with densely located areas combining into clusters as normal.

You can also see at the top the search texture has now also disappeared – hadn’t noticed that till the other day.

FYI – I am not referring to scroll-to-map – that function is working properly.

I have poured over all the settings numerous times and cannot work out what has happened, but definitely there are major settings missing from my settings panel options.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Dan,

I am wondering if the install of updates did not complete totally. I thought you had a setting to hide the search box when I saw it that way on your site.  .  I see this for your search box styling:

<input type=”hidden” id=”addressInputCity” name=”addressInputCity” value=””>  <input type=”hidden” name=”ignore_radius” id=”ignore_radius” value=”0″>

Do you have a back-up you can restore to?

You mentioned previously you are also missing cluster map markers.  They are located on the bottom of the Settings/Map below markers Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Premier?

I see on your site settings and css under the Premier UI. I see for example you have results pagination setting but no cluster map markers checked so I am not sure how you would have some features but not others, very strange

As far as moving map, the markers would zoom and  appear but the results underneath the box would not change until a search is done or reset i assume

If you are missing settings in your admin panel there could be a conflict with another plugin or your theme

Did you troubleshoot?

Any Javascript errors can have an impact on SLP function

Dan
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions. I restored the plugins to pre-update versions and the issues have largely disappeared. I then tried updating again but 2 plugins failed to update (see attached) and the Map started misbehaving as before so I have now restored to back-ups again to get the Map working.

1. Can you suggest why the 2 plugin updates failed?

2. Can you advise how I stop the map zooming out after initially showing the locations near me – then it zooms out to full world view. If I checkbox Settings/Map/Do Not Autozoom, the map repositions itself somewhere in the middle of Arabia!

Thank you.

Attachments:
    Cici
    Keymaster

Dan,

I see that you may have skipped some updates.  That could be why they did not auto update.   I would suggest you manually update the  two plugins EXP and Power  from your account

https://docs.storelocatorplus.com/how-to-upload-and-install-your-store-locator-plus-add-ons/

READ THE INFO below in this article as to why some settings may have been lost

https://storelocatorplus.com/manually-updating-wordpress-plugins/

I just checked your site and it appears to be working. .Did you find the issue?( Sorry I am a few days late in answering you, I have been ill.)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.