Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Results Settings and Display

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    laurence
    Participant

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.41575em; color: #43454b; font-family: ‘Source Sans Pro’, HelveticaNeue-Light, ‘Helvetica Neue Light’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, ‘Lucida Grande’, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;”></p>
    Hi there,

The results don’t seem to be showing the labels before the contact numbers e.g. Tel: and Fax: I have checked the label fields in the results settings page and they are filled in. The search results are also not showing email addresses.

Please assist as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Inspected your site and CSS.  Your theme is using a grid layout and wrapping the results box in that grid. i cant even click on the individual phone number but when I inspect that div line in the result

to see the formatting, the results wrapper is inherited from div inside article. In that wrapper you have no label.

Basically your theme is overwriting how the results are being displayed.

The labels are populated because they appear in the INFO MAP Bubble.

Therefore without knowing the ins and outs of your themes and other plugins I cannot guess as to why you have no email line. I am guessing that you have some CSS that needs to be addressed. You can try choosing a different plugin style , but other then that I cant fix the css on your site and you do not wish to buy the experience add-on to overwrite the rules via the CSS module from Experience   , I am back to suggesting you try to address it in your theme  CSS or javascript.

that is outside the realms of what the basic free plugin does. We cannot overwrite your theme.  SLP is working as it should.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    laurence
    Participant

Aha, thanks Cici, that’s all I needed to know…

I’ll try to override the offending CSS.

Once again, I appreciate your time very much!

I’ll also look through the benefits of purchasing the experience add-on and recommend to my client.

All the best

Cici
    Keymaster

Thx Laurence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Results Settings and Display’ is closed to new replies.