Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Results prioritization stopped working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Valerie
    Participant

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 25px; color: #5a5b5c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>For our surgeon finder at https://idealimplant.com/find-a-surgeon/ it was set to prioritize Premier and Preferred surgeons in the radius BEFORE proximity in the results.  That recently stopped happening, and now I cannot find the priority setting in the results settings to correct the prioritization.  Can you help me get it back?</p>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

I do not see the Experience add-on or the Power add-on installed on your siteYou need to have the Experience add-on activated for your site and featured to work

I believe you are looking for the “Featured results and ranking order”

Look under the Settings/Results tab.

Scroll to bottom of those settings  under the functionality area.

See  Order by settings. Select “Featured….”

And the last  Featured setting choice is always show or show only if in radius 

Cici
    Keymaster

Pardon . correction to the above statement

I do not see the Experience add-on in your Plug-in Environment , I believe you have a Premier account and Experience is included so either download it again or activate it.

Valerie
    Participant

Downloading the most recent Experience Plugin returned this functionality, so this worked.  Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Awesome

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Results prioritization stopped working’ is closed to new replies.