Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Restrict locations to the public if store user is a paid member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kodi
    Participant

Hi! Love this plugin!

Can I get some help? I am needing to connect a membership plugin to this plugin. I need the user managed locations to be invisible to the public if the person who manages the location is not paying a monthly fee (aka a membership)

Thank you so much!

Cici
    Keymaster

There is a “Private check box” per Location, if it is checked it will not be visible to the public. Is that your question?

Private Entry
    Check this to prevent the location from showing up on user searches and the map.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kodi
    Participant

Hi Cici,

Thanks for your response! That’s not quit it.

I need to charge members a monthly fee to list there locations on my map, when they aren’t paying they don’t show on the map.

Cici
    Keymaster

You will need to discuss that with the Developer, that is not a current feature. You can send an email to customization or support.

That question looks familiar, did you already ask that question before? I thought I saw something like that in the support email box.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Restrict locations to the public if store user is a paid member’ is closed to new replies.