Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Reports Not Exporting to CSV

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    posturedev
    Participant

Hey there –

I can’t seem to get the Export feature to work on my reports – Top Searches or Top Results.

site url: http://www.goldentech.com/dealer-locator

Attached a screenshot of my Plugin Environment.

Basically it won’t start downloading at all – previously to updating it would start a download, but would just pull an empty .csv, even though there were clearly reports being pulled inside the plugin.

Any assistance would be great!

Cici
    Keymaster

According to the URL you are using SLP Experience 4.6.1  and Power 4.6.1 not the current versions 4.7.1

Is that screen shot from a  staging site?

Are you on a shared host? What part of reports isn’t working? is it just the export to csv?

posturedev
    Participant

Hey Cici –

Thanks for responding!

4.6.1 is our WordPress version – I’ve attached a screen from the plugins menu showing our SLP versions. The Reports will generate inside of the plugin, but the Export to .csv doesn’t do anything for us.

The screenshot was from our production site 🙂

Cici
    Keymaster

Sorry, I tested same for export…and I am having same issue on my test site,. I have notified the developer to take a look at the export to csv function of reports .

posturedev
    Participant

Hi!

Have you heard back from the developer about this issue yet? Our client is eager to get these reports generated.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Ive mentioned it to him, I will remind him. Hes been working on two big projects that have monopolized his time.

posturedev
    Participant

Hey Cici –

Any word from the developer? Our client really needs to see this feature function as intended.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Sorry It is on his to-do list. Send an email to support and I will see if I can add it again that way

Cici
    Keymaster

This task has been complete, Please update to Power 4.7.8 and SLP 4.7.8

posturedev
    Participant

That’s great news! We’ll update and test it out.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Reports Not Exporting to CSV’ is closed to new replies.