Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Reporting Setting not "sticking"

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kpyles
    Participant

Hello,
    We would like to turn on the Reporting setting that comes with the Power Plugin, however when I select it and save the setting it does not stay selected. The page refreshes with the checkbox not checked. We are running
    Store Locator Plus:4.9.10
    Experience:4.9.8
    Power:4.9.9
    Thank you
    Kevin

Cici
    Keymaster

Update the plugins and add-ons to the current versions, all are on 4.9.14 and report back with your site url if you still have an issue.

kpyles
    Participant

I am little gun shy to update this after the last time but will give it a try. Before I do though the plugins were purchased by a previous developer and it seems to be registered in their name instead of the clients name. Can I still update the Experience and Power Plugin without that registration information? Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

If you deactivate the plug-in and add-ons you should see an update now in the admin panel.

The best method of providing info is to provide a screenshot of the SLP INFO Plugin environment. That provides us a snapshot of other important info such as PhP version, WP version, MySQL, site url.

I havens heard any reports about the “report” setting not sticking, so there could be something about your site configuration but neither the developer nor support will troubleshoot an older version of the plug-in or add-ons since there have been patches and fixes since then.

Not sure what you mean about last time since I have no information about your url or the client I really cannot provide much more info but in either case
    you should always be backing up your site so that there is a recent back-up to restore to
    if needed. I am sure you have told your client about the importance of paying for that type of service in any event.

As far as if you need to do a manual download/upload:
    If the client paid the developer for the add-ons they should be able to ask him for the log-in (user) name in case they ever need to do a manual download. If the developer owns them they would have to contact support or re-purchase if support cannot see any cross reference for purchases.

Please also make sure to check recent news and posts as we provide important information about changes. There is one coming up soon that will effect every single user. Google is going to require a billing account on file for every single API starting June 11. I will be publishing a blog about it. You may want to let your client know now. This will apply to every single Locator program or plug-in that currently uses Google API keys.

kpyles
    Participant

Sorry to be vague, the last time we updated was from the legacy versions and everything broke. We have just come across another issue where checking the button to deactivate the info bubble does not work. I will first clarify who has ownership of the upgrades and then update the plugin. I will report back if the problems persist. Also thank you for the info on the Google API

Thanks
    Kevin

Cici
    Keymaster

regarding the hide info bubble: Please let us know what plugin style you are using when you post again after updating

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.