Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus removing Search list whe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aris
    Participant

would like all the little eggs representing their locations to appear on the map, but not all their details for each location below the map. We only want the details for each location to appear when they search for the nearest store location within their distance selected from the drop down. (Km) field

aris
    Participant

the website is:
    dev.jonarts.com/amc

if it does not work, try:
    http://www.allomoncoco.com, we are putting it live today

I have also attached an image of the map we are trying to modify.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Select Hidden results under VIEW…I do not know what version of SLP you are using

Go to Settings/View

You will see a dropdown box Gallery style, go to that dropdpwn and see if you have the Hidden results layout available for you to select from. I have it on my site but I do not know if all the different CSS styles are available on newer versions. Some of the styles require one r more add-ons.

Alternatively you can write your own CSS that works best with your them if you have the experience add-on. Premier subscription provides even more and the developer might be able to add a gallery style for you if you are a Premier subscriber and if it does not require a lot if additional customization.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.