Store Locator Plus for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Premier Update not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 25px; color: #5a5b5c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”>Latest update for Premier is not able to update. Running 5.3 SLP Plus, Experience, and Power on latest version of WordPress. Error message below.</p>

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 25px; color: #5a5b5c; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, ‘Helvetica Neue’, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; background-color: #fbfbfb;”><span style=”color: #32373c; font-family: -apple-system, system-ui, ‘Segoe UI’, Roboto, Oxygen-Sans, Ubuntu, Cantarell, ‘Helvetica Neue’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #fbeaea;”>Update Failed: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature</span></p>

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Cici.
    • This topic was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Cici.
    Cici
    Keymaster

I cant read this post but get the gist fronm your post in premier

please provide screenshot of the WPSLP Plugin environment found under the INFO tab . if youn= updated SLP and addons to 5.3 and tried updating Premier to 5.3 the error message will be produced only if you are not on WP 5.3…since I cannot see your environment I cannot confirm

Under posting guidelines
    When posting provide your WPSLP Plugin environment found under the SLP plugin Info.

Cici
    Keymaster

Word Press changed a Walker Class (base primary object in WP used in a few places of SLP code) so that the WP 5.3 version no longer works with code written for WP 5.2.6.

Christian
    Participant

Thank, Cici – just noticed the new WP version as well. I’ll be updating WP after hours sometime this week & will let you know if this solves the issues. No idea what happened with the garbled message that reverted to code. Sorry about that & thanks again.

Christian
    Participant

Running SLP, Power, Experience  – all version 5.3. Updated the site to WP 5.3. Premier plugin still not updating. Screenshot attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

You may need to clear your cache to ensure that WP is updated and that Premier is not trying to pull in the old one , it is not an auto update on our end . download the Premier zip file from your account , you will see it under downloads. It will not auto update. And look under the WPSLP Info tab, shows plugin environment …is it showing WordPress as updated to 5.3 there?

I know my WP would not update to 5.3 because of my server too slow and it is a huge file.

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. You are showing me the Premier plugin on WP plugin admin panel, that isnt what I meant by plugin environment, i need screenshot under the SLP/INFO tab. That shows what versions of all including php and WP…

To do manual update follow here

Christian
    Participant

Plugin environment screenshot attached. I had to download the plugin in order to update, as you said. Thank you for this information. I will now continue with my other post (“Loading indicator not working”).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.