Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Christian
    Participant

I cannot activate SLP Premier or Power – both are not working no matter how many times I click “Activate” or logout/login to the site. I also have Experience, which is working fine – as is the locator itself. I tried different scenarios of deactivating Experience & SLP to see if they were affecting Premier & Power, but they had no effect. I am running SLP 4.9, Premier 4.8.6, Power 4.8.6, Experience 4.8.4 on WordPress. Our SLP is located at https://www.floeintl.com/dealer-locations/

Any idea what’s going on? It was working fine until today. We purchased Premier about a month ago.

Cici
    Keymaster

You are mixing versions.  If SLP is on 4.9 , Power and Premier  need to be on 4.9.  Or you can opt to downgrade SLP to earlier version and wait for the SLP and  Power 4.9.1 patch to come  out later this weekend

When there is a major version change the add-ons will not auto update.  Also when WP has a major version release like they just did, they are inundated with auto update requests. They then regenerate and look for updates every 12 hours. There are thousands of themes, plugins and by the time they get to add-ons and may never get to ours.  There method is to start alphabetically and then premium, and there own plugins, and their premier  owned plugins like Woocommerce , and then they may get to the SLP add-ons.

This has been by design as there are known conflicts with some users if they have PHP version <5.4  and if attempting to add Power 4.9 it will crash their site.

If you want to update Power and Premier you must download them from your account manually.

John
    Participant

I deleted the old version of power, then uploaded the new one, activated it and everything is now working fine

Cici
    Keymaster

Thank you for letting us know

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Premier not working’ is closed to new replies.