Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus PHP error broke the site entirely

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rosie
    Participant

I had to disable the plugins so our site would remain online.  I’ve attached a screenshot to show what the error says when the plugins are enabled (both store locator plus and the pro pack).  The site went down last night with a Fatal error which states, “Cannot access private property SLPlus_Activation::$Upgrade in /home/briolove/public_html/wp-content/plugins/store-locator-le/include/class.slplus.php on line 825.

We really want the store locator on our site, but cannot have it up until this issue is resolved. Thanks for your help on this!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Rosie, Could you provide your Plugin Environment ( see Posting guidelines) , a screen shot is best and the site url,

if you have SLP turned off I cant see it at that web address…without that info I cant assist you….i.e. what versions are you on for everything?

Did you update to SLP 4.5.01 and ProPack 4.4.04?

Rosie
    Participant

SL Plus is version 4.5 and Pro Pack is 4.4.04

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rosie
    Participant

site url was included in the OP under “our site”. I can’t turn on the plugin however, or the entire site goes down and we can’t have the site down for extended periods of time waiting for a response in the forum. Is there any way to resolve this without breaking the site again?  Like forwarding a particular file to upload via FTP in the appropriate folder, or something?

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Make sure you have SLP 4.5.01, it should be the version sent out from WP Update not version 4.5.

Rosie
    Participant

Thanks Lance, that update wasn’t there when the site went down.  The update was there today and it appears to be working, now. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘PHP error broke the site entirely’ is closed to new replies.