August 25, 2021 at 8:28 AM #82025DebbieParticipant
I have updated to 5.12 SLE and Premier and I just started seeing a message that says “Looks like you turned off Store Locator Plus® Maps under General Settings but need them here.”
https://www.amputee-coalition.org/support-groups-peer-support/support-group-network/?nameSearch=&addressInput=&addressInputCity=&addressInputState=&addressInputCountry=&cat=97&ignore_radius=0 – does work
This goes aways if I click Find Locations which adds the necessary parameters to the URL, but now my links for the public don’t work and I tried to set up a redirect, but that doesn’t seem to be working. I can’t find a setting that turns off the Map.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!!
August 25, 2021 at 2:31 PM #82029CiciKeymaster
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Debbie. Reason: Gave example links
1) Could you show a screenshot of your Plug-in environment? Versions under info shows PHP versions as well
2) You have some errors apparent when I view using browser dev tools. If you use any console browser dev tools you can see there are different paths and there is a a-wpengine ssl path. when I look for source or inspect element under your WP Plugins.. I cannot see on either of those urls where the plug-in is installed
3) This one worked for me , I searched using a city name Kansas City . https://www.amputee-coalition.org/healthcare-providers/member-directory/
Try clearing your cache Did you clear the cache
Make sure you have the correct file paths, there is something different on your urls and I cannot resolve them .
I would reach out to your host about that SSL errors attached
August 26, 2021 at 8:03 AM #82035DebbieParticipant
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Cici.
The SSL error you noted, was actually just a file that was served via CDN and was missing as file structure changed on a recent theme update, so I am 2 for 2 fixing errors today and no longer need support.
Thank you for your time and prompt response. Have a nice day!
DebbieAugust 28, 2021 at 5:19 PM #82036CiciKeymaster
Thanks for letting us know Debbie!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.