Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Pages Layout (Power Plugin)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Wolfram
    Participant

Hi, I’m trying to adapt Pages layout for Power Plugin – I assume this would be done under Pages -> Page Layout – but whatever I change there, it has no effect on my front end page display…. see settings for example ZIP in admin and in frontend (ZIP should be before City, and I’d also like to add line breaks – but no effect with using <span>)…… any help is appreciated! The only effect I could produce was editing a single entry page under “Store Pages” -> select dealer and edit things there – but I can’t do that for the 100+ pages I already have…?

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Wolfram,

Please provide screenshot etc of plugin environment for this post  as well as your site url. as mentioned  in my response to your other posts. ( See posting guidelines)

I have asked Lance to look at your  question when he has time . (he is in the middle of a large project for a client).  Since I noticed your site is in German (?) I do not want to venture a guess…are you also using the Experience plugin? Experience is where you effect Appearance and layout

thanks

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

The template is only used when the pages are first built.  This allows you to modify the page content and have those changes remain permanent.    Re-create your pages from the SLP Locations / Manage tab.

Wolfram
    Participant

Great! Thanks for the hint with regenerating – that did the trick 🙂

…and yes, we are in Germany and also use the Experience Plugin.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pages Layout (Power Plugin)’ is closed to new replies.