Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Premier Support Opening Store Profile Pages in a Modal?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    imagei
    Participant

Hi Forum

Following a ‘Search for a Store’ I have the option to click on the store’s details.
    https://2018.unitedayurveda.com/find-a-member/search

If I open the store’s details in the same tab an click back I lose the search results.

I can open in a new tab but visitors lose the back option.

Have you seen any cool work-rounds for this issue. (Perhaps open in a modal window? Or add the search parameter to a session?)

Thanks
    Pete

imagei
    Participant

Hello Cici

I’m sure you are very busy answering support queries.

However I would be very grateful for some feedback from you one or the other on this support ticket.

Unfortunately other forum member appear to have nothing to contribute which is quite understandable of course.

Thank you.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hey Pete, Sorry this fell through the cracks. I have no suggestions as far as how to do it using SLP or in WP . You can write React, Vue or JSquery hack, but we do not have any specific guidance on that.  If you want to tray and  get on Lances schedule (he is pretty slammed)  he is only doing customization projects on a retainer schedule these days.

Cici
    Keymaster
    imagei
    Participant

Thanks Cici

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Opening Store Profile Pages in a Modal?’ is closed to new replies.