Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus Open location request panel not poping up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tyler
    Participant

Just don’t figure out why the Open location request panel pop up is not showing installed and upgrade everything but doesnt work

Cici
    Keymaster

I do not follow your question. What are you asking?  If I find you in Order system it appears you have the Premier subscription and that you have downloaded the add-ons and premier plugin 6 times.  Is this your site (based on an older post)

https://strykerradios.com/find-store-for-10-meter-radios/

If so I do not see any errors.

What versions of SLP and the add-ons are you on?

Please read the posting guidelines and provide the information requested, formulate a specific question with details and a screenshot of your SLP Plugin environment and site url.  If you also have ascreenshot of any error messages, or a WP DEBUG log that would be helpful.

Tyler
    Participant

I have attached the screenshot. Kindly check it.

When someone open our locator page they can’t see this pop up message ” would you like to use your current location” like in screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

That is  100% dependent on the browser, your visitors settings on their search (i.e allow cookies etc) your ssl cert. That is not something we control.   For instance Firefox always asks if the person wants to allow the site to know their location. Chrome = never asks if you have a secure site and you have location sensor checked off under the general.user interface box.

See information in documentation about Location sensor

Cici
    Keymaster

P.S. The Power addon  needs to be activated and that is when you will see the setting to turn on or off  the Location sensor check box.  i.e in docs link above

Tyler
    Participant

Thankyou

Cici
    Keymaster

Hi Tyler,

I see that the site now has Power and Premier activated and it appears location sensor is on since all locations near me showed up. Are you all set now?

P.S If you found the support useful and think you could leave us a positive 5 star review, it would be very much appreciated. We are getting slammed from a few negative customers who did not understand that google changed the API terms, (which required them to update and get a key ).  We know you understand and as a valued customer, a word from you in WPSLP reviews would really help us.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.