Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus No Results Returned in Store Locator Plus Power Add-on Reports

• This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Cici.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

I’ve installed the Power Add-on, and both it and the store locator plus plugin are up-to-date. When I go to view reports (which is the reason we purchased the power add-on), I can see results for “Top 10 Addresses Searched” but there are no results for “Top 10 Results Returned.” I’ve attached the Plugin Environment. Please help!

Thanks,
    Anna

Cici
    Keymaster

I cannot recreate your issue, I just tested it on my site and it works. I reset for a new time frame, saved settings and regenerated and my results shown changed from 57 to Total results 15 and Top ten. Do you have Enable reports set under your settings tab?

Cici
    Keymaster

Anna,

Do you recall the  answer I provided you about a month ago? When I answered that question back then it was not related to Pro Pack.  It was the console  errors and you needed an API key.   You never responded to my questions and  answer from July 23rd so it is difficult to ascertain what is going on with your site now.   Is it  the same url site from a month ago  fillstation.com?  I see the errors are gone from your console now, I just did a search for  29464 and no errors and lots of results.  Don’t forget you will only see the top  ?? whatever limits you set for  results in your report.  For instance I now changed it to see top 50.

Is it possible that one of your other plugins has settings that also collects data (wooCommerce?) your theme? I do not know if that would interfere with the results parameters being generated but I would try debugging or looking at the settings in your other plugins

Anna
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply, I didn’t have notifications set up so I didn’t see your response. Yes, the website is fillstation.com. Reports are enabled. I’m not sure about WooCommerce, but it’s an integral part of the website so I can’t remove it. What do you need from me to help troubleshoot this issue? I’ve attached screenshots of the reporting page. Please help. This client is becoming incredibly frustrated.

Cici
    Keymaster

I am sorry, I am not  able to recreate your issue. The reports is working on my site as you can see by screen shots.

The developer, Lance, has had to code and create reports himself specifically for WooCommerce so it is possible he could help you troubleshoot.  You can request a next biz day support to get him started but the is a paid support option.  We do not  log into peoples sites unless it is a request via the paid support option ( policy due to any risk factor and permissions) where you could provide a login. You would be requested to back up your site first of course. But I would go that route next since I cannot recreate the problem.

P.S. we are on version 4.6.1 now

Anna
    Participant

Ok, so I’ve done some work on trying to troubleshoot this issue myself, and by looking my server logs, there are two files that aren’t loading (see attached image). I don’t see these files in the plugin download, so I’m not sure how to proceed. Any advice?

Anna
    Participant

Oh I also got this error message which has to do with one of the files from the slp-power plugin (see attached again).

Cici
    Keymaster

That second error is not Store Locator but there is a conflict. I will ask Lance if he knows what is causing the other error message. P.S. we are on 4.6.3 now.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

Missing source maps files (the .css.map) file is a non-issue.   It is a debug info notice for some browsers that process source map files.   If you run a source-map-aware browser in debug mode (web console is open for example) the browser will scan all source files including the css file for the /*# sourceMappingURL=… */ line and then go and look for that source file.    Since neither the source nor the map file are included in production releases of our product (nor should they be in most production release products) you will see the 404 error.

The TableSorter jQuery library is trying to sort your results table on the 5th column.   Normally this will be the number of results returned.   I read the source and by default this outputs 5 columns.   Unless there is another error in your WordPress debug.log file I suspect something else is tampering with the results report table either before or after it is being output to the browser.

I’ve added a patch to be released in the next version of the Power add-on.   You can replace the /wp-content/plugins/slp-power/js/reporting.js file with the version attached to see if that helps.  It should eliminate the jQuery error but I’d still be suspicious of why your results table is not showing 5 columns.

Anna
    Participant

I uploaded reporting.js and now I’m getting a new error in addition to the other one I was getting before. See attached screenshot.

Lance Cleveland
    Keymaster

What is your website URL?  The page where you have your locator installed will help us see what you have running in your WordPress stack.  Something is modifying the admin panel output and interfering with the add on JavaScript.

Anna
    Participant

The website is fillstation.com. The Store Locator is at fillstation.com/locations.

Thanks!

Cici
    Keymaster

Anna,

Has this issue been resolved with updates or troubleshooting?

Anna
    Participant

Hi Cici,

No. The issue has not been resolved. I never heard back on my last query. I would very much appreciate some help making this upgrade that I paid for work.

Thank you for checking.

Cici
    Keymaster

Hello Anna,

Did you update to the latest version of Power to 4.6.4? I believe Lance is working on 4.6.5 of Power now , there was a bug , and it is in beta testing now (You can see it under your account)

Do you have a dev site or a staging site that you can download the pre-release on? You would need to have your site backed up.  It is not advised to download a beta pre-release on your live production site. I will put this back on Lances board to take a look at and to see if the 4.6.5 is applicable in your instance.

Thanks

Cici
    Keymaster

@ Anna, I visited your site today and it appears you may not be using the latest versions. Please check the versions and update accordingly. Please report back so that I can close this forum post. thx

SLP has been updated to 4.7.8 as has Power updated to 4.7.8 Power had a fix with reports ability to export to csv file

Change Log

Add [slp_category legend] shortcode (same as [tagalong legend] shortcode).

Update TableSorter JavaScript to work with latest jQuery and get report graphs and export feature going.

Fix the Export Reports processor both for downloading and selecting all records.

Requires SLP 4.7.8

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.