Store Locator Plus® for WordPress Forums Store Locator Plus New map design error and help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Piani
    Participant

Store Locator Plus:4.7.5
    Experience:4.7.4
    Premier:4.7.1
    SajtURL:http://piani.se

I am testing and playing around with the new dynamic map designs. I found an error. When I change to example “Cactus Default” and then change back to “Default” the header and results change but the theme map settings stays. E.g. the head and result looks correct but I still have the pink-ish map design on “Default” theme. Maby a cashe issue but i tried this in different browsers. How can I reset the map to default design?

Also I woul like to change the length or the <label for="addressInput" class="text length_4"

but I can not figure out how th make this change. I can make the field longer bt not shorter than 128 pixels. Where/how can I override this seting?

Please advice. Thanks!

Piani

Piani
    Participant

Found first answer:

Go to Design, Map, and cleare the field “Map style” manually. (Delete all in that field and press save)

(I work in a Swedish install so the explanation of field might be wrong translated)  😉

The error is still there, when a user change design, that field sould be cleared/adapted.

Piani
    Participant

After some hours of hacking I found the answer to the second question;

form#searchForm         LABEL,

div#slpw_searchform     LABEL

{

min-width: 50px;

}

Cici
    Keymaster

Pianni,

Could you please post in Premier forum if you still have an active subscription?  I do not recall if you ever signed up for one, I believe you were comped because of all the help and translations. But in order to get all the latest updates please contact us to see how we can work with you.

Also if you found a bug please notify Lance on the Slack channel. If you have a premier subscription you can get an invite to Slack.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘New map design error and help’ is closed to new replies.