Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jacopo.laporta
    Participant

Hi if you check here: https://www.chokkino.com u see in mobile view i have some visual issue, can you help me to fix it please suggest me the correct css to edit/add ?

Thanks

Jack

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cici
    Keymaster

Please provide the information we need to assist you, i.e versions, add-ons plugin environment. Please see Posting guidelines.

You may also want to try a different plugin style available to you. See documentation, gallery styles.

jacopo.laporta
    Participant

this is the environment

Store Locator Plus:4.9.7

Site URL:https://www.chokkino.com

This Info Cached:1517836983

Network Active:No

WordPress Version:4.9.3

PHP Version:7.1.13

MySQL Version:5.6.36

PHP Limit:768M

WordPress General Limit:128M

WordPress Admin Limit:768M

PHP Peak RAM:38 MB

PHP Post Max Size:128M

please for me the default style is good but on mobile I need to fix

thanks

J.

Cici
    Keymaster

if you need to add CSS to change the layouts and you cannot achieve that by changing to a new gallery style, there are more gallery styles and options with either the EXPERIENCE add-on Or  a Premier subscription.

Layout  Documentation under Experience.

The developer customizes new styles for Premier and  as part of his paid customization projects on a regular basis, but since there are so many themes out there, he cannot customize one size fits all  for every one of them.   There are quite a few different gallery styles available to you, but as mentioned the ones that work best with responsive design may require an add-on.

Cici
    Keymaster

if you need to add CSS to change the layouts and you cannot achieve that by changing to a new gallery style, there are more gallery styles and options with either the EXPERIENCE add-on Or  a Premier subscription.

Layout  Documentation under Experience.

The developer customizes new styles for Premier and  as part of his paid customization projects on a regular basis, but since there are so many themes out there, he cannot customize one size fits all  for every one of them.   There are quite a few different gallery styles available to you, but as mentioned the ones that work best with responsive design may require an add-on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.